test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Xbox One Scheduled Maintenance - 5/26 7AM PDT (Pacific)

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer

Update 8:22 AM: Maintenance is complete!

Neverwinter Xbox One will have its scheduled maintenance on Tuesday 5/26 at 7AM PDT for roughly 1.5 hours.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    slandermaliceslandermalice Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Is there any way we could get a rough estimate for new mods. Tiamat. Icewind Dale. Shandahar. Dread Ring. Gaunt. Grym, It would be cool to know at least Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 of 2015/2016/2017......
  • Options
    danny3421danny3421 Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Neverwinter Xbox One will have its scheduled maintenance on Tuesday 5/26 at 7AM PDT for roughly 1.5 hours.

I wonder what will be comeing in the update or patch is there any patch notes?
  • Options
    googootsgoogoots Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    So we can expect log in problems for a few hours afterwards as well. Not even a joke.
  • Options
    breedhate68breedhate68 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    well, I only have 6 achievements left, 3 are unobtainable-broken after 5th of may patch, so hopefully they don't break the other 3 achievements with this patch.
  • Options
    theapostletheapostle Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Which ones broke?

Scrying Stones one, Dungeoneering and Dungeon Master. I have Generational, Dragon's Bane, Trolls and Dungeon Master left. Can't get 100% if they don't fix DM. :(
  • Options
    dreampagehundreampagehun Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Can we expect any patches and improvements and notes for that? I look forward to this maintenance every week hoping there would be improvements to performance or things like that (not even mentioning new modules) but I'm always a bit disappointed. It would be great to see new content and patches for the game!
    Guardian Fighter | Total Item Level: 2600+
  • Options
    iowastatecycloneiowastatecyclone Member Posts: 18
    edited May 2015
    I 2nd the call for each maintenance to at least put out some sort of "patch notes"... even if it's just "Performance improvements". The lack of communication is STILL an issue.... Don't see how hard it is to put out patch notes.. Pretty much EVERY OTHER MMO releases patch notes... The XB1 team needs to get it together and start reaching out here...
  • Options
    legendraystr3legendraystr3 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I 2nd the call for each maintenance to at least put out some sort of "patch notes"... even if it's just "Performance improvements". The lack of communication is STILL an issue.... Don't see how hard it is to put out patch notes.. Pretty much EVERY OTHER MMO releases patch notes... The XB1 team needs to get it together and start reaching out here...

They do have patch notes.... look under patch notes. And I don't understand this complaint. They have maintenance and they tell you about it. They haven't done much patch work but hopefully tomorrow or soon they will have some. When they patch the Liar dungeon, they told us about it. They do release patch notes.... if anything you need to get your facts together and do more research before complaining about pointless stuff.

If you want to complain they aren't releasing more patches, that I understand. I have been dealing with the set armor bonus glitch for weeks. But I'm sure they are busy and are working on stuff. I will admit, I'll be highly disappointed if there isn't a patch tomorrow or this week. *fingers crossed*
  • Options
    iowastatecycloneiowastatecyclone Member Posts: 18
    edited May 2015
    They do have patch notes.... look under patch notes. And I don't understand this complaint. They have maintenance and they tell you about it. They haven't done much patch work but hopefully tomorrow or soon they will have some. When they patch the Liar dungeon, they told us about it. They do release patch notes.... if anything you need to get your facts together and do more research before complaining about pointless stuff.

If you want to complain they aren't releasing more patches, that I understand. I have been dealing with the set armor bonus glitch for weeks. But I'm sure they are busy and are working on stuff. I will admit, I'll be highly disappointed if there isn't a patch tomorrow or this week. *fingers crossed*

Don't know where to start here...

Have you looked in the xb1 patch notes section? They've only released notes for the 1.1 "patch" -> They change things during the "maintenance" windows too w/o any "notes" of what is changing. What i'm saying is there should be release notes for each maintenance window..
  • Options
    theapostletheapostle Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Don't know where to start here...

Have you looked in the xb1 patch notes section? They've only released notes for the 1.1 "patch" -> They change things during the "maintenance" windows too w/o any "notes" of what is changing. What i'm saying is there should be release notes for each maintenance window..

The only patch notes topic on that board is for the one that created the current problems.

EDIT: I thought I was replying to the poster you were replying to. Sorry. :(
  • Options
    xxbeersxxxxbeersxx Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    hopefully they sort out the hackers using programmes to get 100 score all the time on every loot rolls while the rest get 1s,2s..seen several people over the weekend doing this they were mainly in a party of 3 running Frozen Heart for the avatar gear...im not only one either after having a discussion with other people that noticed this we came to a conclusion they are using packet sniffers as the loot rolls usually take a long time to come through and you don't get to see who rolled what at the top of the screen where it tells you what you rolled and what the winner rolled you just get to see it on the bottom left and usually its a 1 or 2..while one person uses the programme or what ever, his buddy/buddy's (usually a 3 so cant be kicked) pick up every bit of loot to confuse us and confuse the server so it don't look obvious..Have any of you seen this? and if so whats you're views on it? and do you know how they do it? as i said we are guessing packet sniffing software
  • Options
    nirvano2015nirvano2015 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    xxbeersxx wrote: »
    hopefully they sort out the hackers using programmes to get 100 score all the time on every loot rolls while the rest get 1s,2s..seen several people over the weekend doing this they were mainly in a party of 3 running Frozen Heart for the avatar gear...im not only one either after having a discussion with other people that noticed this we came to a conclusion they are using packet sniffers as the loot rolls usually take a long time to come through and you don't get to see who rolled what at the top of the screen where it tells you what you rolled and what the winner rolled you just get to see it on the bottom left and usually its a 1 or 2..while one person uses the programme or what ever, his buddy/buddy's (usually a 3 so cant be kicked) pick up every bit of loot to confuse us and confuse the server so it don't look obvious..Have any of you seen this? and if so whats you're views on it? and do you know how they do it? as i said we are guessing packet sniffing software

And how would you explain me the possibility of someone using a parallel program the game to send data to the server? since there is the possibility of one xbox installing any such program, I think you are kind of paranoid because someone is luckier, my friends and I did the weekend lostmauth thoroughly and oddly enough our cleric won all I said all and not most of the time he made all mark of power or any other mark that fell in dg funny because we know he does not use any illegal means in the game this must be a bug in the game's scrolling system but charge other hack is kind of meaningless only to lose the loot in the data as I said do it in closed group that profit will be higher not receive kick and fun is guaranteed our earnings over the weekend 1kk and a little more AD ;)
    Control Wizard Lv 60 GS 15.0 K
    Guardian Fighter Lv 57 GS In Construct
  • Options
    xenolith666xenolith666 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    So since this is just maintenance, I'm assuming the achievements will not be fixed. Haven't heard a word about that from the devs.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    @nirvano2015 not paranoid and maybe not hackers, maybe my first post was a bit out of context but i am told you can wire up your one via a pc and run said programmes to manipulate games on 360 and one..if people want to do it they will find a way..but as i said i wasn't sure, it was brought up in a discussion which is why i was asking if any-other people had noticed this and what peoples thoughts were on it, It seemed odd rolling only 1 and 2s on all loot..5 people, 4 roll 1 and 2 on all loot, 1 rolls 100 on all loot and the loot takes along time to come through and the person rolling 100 always stops(maybe emptying bag,upgrading whatever)...just looking for answers to the cause..it happened several times and not all in the same dungeon.
  • Options
    wherefockswherefocks Member Posts: 9
    edited May 2015
    @nirvano2015 not paranoid and maybe not hackers, maybe my first post was a bit out of context but i am told you can wire up your one via a pc and run said programmes to manipulate games on 360 and one..if people want to do it they will find a way..but as i said i wasn't sure, it was brought up in a discussion which is why i was asking if any-other people had noticed this and what peoples thoughts were on it, It seemed odd rolling only 1 and 2s on all loot..5 people, 4 roll 1 and 2 on all loot, 1 rolls 100 on all loot and the loot takes along time to come through and the person rolling 100 always stops(maybe emptying bag,upgrading whatever)...just looking for answers to the cause..it happened several times and not all in the same dungeon.

I'm pretty sure you're just paranoid, and the delays could be caused by lag issues. This game is really laggy and delays badly. I've never ran into this issue. Seems like you just played with someone who was extremely lucky. Also to do what you're describing sounds like something that could only be done if the xbox one was jail broken. Which doesn't sounds plausible since no one has said anything. Which people would since the internet = E-peen size = bragging rights. So I think you're just assuming the worst. This individual is just extremely lucky.
  • Options
    hydrosmurf75hydrosmurf75 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    There is NO way for them to change/send YOUR roll information through the servers so he was being paranoid. Hell I have a guild buddy that ran dungeons with us for 3 nights and NEVER won a roll "Not kidding here" He was about to uninstall the game lol.

Then we go a day after and wins everything. Luck comes and goes. Ask any poker player.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    lol was only asking opinions and explaining what happend to me and other several times not to be called paranoid seems like some of you are on the defensive side..
  • Options
    banqrupbanqrup Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    And how would you explain me the possibility of someone using a parallel program the game to send data to the server? since there is the possibility of one xbox installing any such program, I think you are kind of paranoid because someone is luckier, my friends and I did the weekend lostmauth thoroughly and oddly enough our cleric won all I said all and not most of the time he made all mark of power or any other mark that fell in dg funny because we know he does not use any illegal means in the game this must be a bug in the game's scrolling system but charge other hack is kind of meaningless only to lose the loot in the data as I said do it in closed group that profit will be higher not receive kick and fun is guaranteed our earnings over the weekend 1kk and a little more AD ;)

I teach 2nd grade.... my students make better use of punctuation.
  • Options
    wanderingkyngwanderingkyng Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited May 2015

Don't worry. What you're describing is not possible, or at least prohibitively difficulty. This is not happening, you're just having some bad luck and game lag. I know I'm unlikely to win your trust just by sounding confident on an internet forum, but I work in IT and I assure you you're safe from the kind of abuse/system manipulating you describe. :-)
  • Options
    spyg0atspyg0at Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    12 times..timed out 12 times and counting trying to get into the dread vault for my daily. Now, I can't even get back to PE because it keeps trying to send me to DV and timing out. What a gigantic piece of horse <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> this game is.
    2.5K DC PVP & PVE <Q-Snipe>
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Anything good in the Zen Market this week?
  • Options
    spyg0atspyg0at Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    banqrup wrote: »
    Anything good in the Zen Market this week?

<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. Glowing red <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> on a stick.
    2.5K DC PVP & PVE <Q-Snipe>
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Haha, alright.