test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for PvP focused guild

samsaraisamsarai Member Posts: 5 Arc User
Dragon server

As the title says, I am looking for an end game pvp focused guild. Currently running with a spellstorm CW, willing to roll whatever class is needed/more useful for premades. I am new to Neverwinter, freshly lvl 70 here. Working on Burning set, currently wearing Grim set with a gs of 1800.

I am looking for a guild with experienced players who I can ask advice and theory craft both builds and match strategies. I have played MMO's for the past 13 years, with PvP always my main focus. I have mostly played heals, although I am enjoying a dps/control role, and will be leveling a DC in short time.

I refuse to win through my wallet, however that being said I do choose to support games I enjoy. I don't mind spending 40-50 bucks a month on whatever game I am enjoying currently, and honestly would probably spend more if my ex wife wasn't a soul crushing siren. Money spent will be divided between cosmetic/companion/mounts and refinement materials, I just don't want to rely on that to fuel my characters.

I will need some initial help with choosing enchants, min/maxing my powers/feats, and better understanding the ins and outs of character building in Neverwinter. I can run any VoIP required and also enjoy the social aspect of guilds/clans. I have led guilds in the past and have no desire to do so here, I manage people irl and don't need a second job.

If any guilds out there are looking for pvpers to fill their premades and are an older crowd( I won't say mature because lets face it, as online gamers most of us are not) please message me and lets talk.
Post edited by samsarai on

Comments

• samsaraisamsarai Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Oh, and I do understand the need/desire to run PvE content to "progress" gearwise for pvp, and have raided and led raids in end game guilds in WoW during TBC, AoC after launch, SWTOR through the first update, and led Hamidon raids in CoH on Freedom server. I enjoy some PvE but as stated above am NOT looking for a second job.
  • samsaraisamsarai Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    still looking, next weekend I'll be updating my enchants to mostly rank 8's, started refining my artifact equipment this week
  • hamishissexyhamishissexy Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    samsarai wrote: »
    still looking, next weekend I'll be updating my enchants to mostly rank 8's, started refining my artifact equipment this week

Noticed that youre still looking, i have just founder a Pure PvP only guild with a very experienced friend. if youre willing to join message me in game at ConeRippinPally@hamishissexy
  • rversantrversant Member Posts: 896 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    samsarai wrote: »

Hey mate, I run a guild that I started with a few friends, usually people on every day for at least a bit. One of our members pretty much PVP's all day whenever he's online, and I like to have a few matches when theres others on.

I'm also looking to expand the guild in preparation for Strongholds Module.

Guild bank is almost entirely bought, and we have a general stock of things like Potions and Buff items that can be shared before partying up for PvP. I also don't mind helping you get your gear sorted out.

I also run PvE content such as dungeons, but primarily we are about PvP.

When it comes to theorycrafting and builds. I play on preview a LOT when new patches are coming out and new modules are being released, in order to get information about whats going to be good and what isn't. I love theorycrafting builds and also suggesting balance options and potential changes to add viability to other playstyles. I've actually had a few suggestions implemented that I had Pm'd!

Always willing too welcome new people who are fun to play with and have maturity in matches. I'm also going to be pushing my other characters that I want to level up to 70 soon also so when you level up your DC I can run with you! (GWF is 70, still leveling my Pally and one of the other guys is leveling his HR and DC when he comes back.)

I'm pretty easy going and like to talk, We usually use curse voice or skype, but sometimes use in-game, and I also have access to a TS server and a Mumble Server.

Hit me up here via PM or ingame mail me at @rversant. I'm on usually every day.
    People are way too negative, Why cant we just all get along.

Drunken Goose of MidNight Express. - 3.3k Paladin , 3.6k GWF , 3.1k GF,
  • gomok72gomok72 Member Posts: 616 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    "Elemental Fire" is an up and coming PvP guild, looking for a few good ranged classes, "Good" experienced PvPers are wanted and having rank 8s and the such is a plus. We generally look out for each other within the guild and are giving back to those who are looking to progress within the game in PvP and PvE.

Now while we do have those that have deep pockets, for the most part all of us have been playing this game since 2012 and have PVP toons that were around before the enchant craze came about.

If you want to give us a try, give No-mercy, Totoro, War, Everlasting Crunch, Laudine, or myself "'Gomok" a chime in game, as you would be more than welcome.

On a note,

Raid call is a necessity even if you can't talk, we need you to listen as orders and calls for help are called in Dom, GG and IWD PvP.
    I may not be considered by most the BEST PVP Warlock on the server but, I am the most HATED amongst them.

-Kymos
  • chambermancerchambermancer Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    Are any of you guy still recruiting?
  • rversantrversant Member Posts: 896 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    As my guild didnt kick off enough to make strongholds viable (27 members, but only like 7-8 active just wasnt enough too progress fast enough) I've basically left it as bank storage and joined one of the larger PVP guilds.
    People are way too negative, Why cant we just all get along.

Drunken Goose of MidNight Express. - 3.3k Paladin , 3.6k GWF , 3.1k GF,
  • kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    You might consider Blackcloaks. We recently merged with Revival and are trying to get things settled down and are looking to build a more active player base. There's only 93 members currently, but I'm hoping to build it up more. It's a legit guild - exploits and cheats are not tolerated. It's a member of the Cloaks, so it's casual at its core, so there's no requirements to join or even participate - the only requirement is that you are an active player (we trim inactives on a rolling 30 day window).
  • chambermancerchambermancer Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    Who do I contact in game for the Blackcloaks?