test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Class specific Artifacts and Artifact Offhand

cybergutscyberguts Member Posts: 141 Arc User
I never played NW on PC, so unsure what "mod" they got the Class specific Artifact and Artifact offhand.

But when will we be seeing this added to our game? More content is always good, especially to keep the game fresh; that and I want to get my hands on a third Artifact that actually provides something to my build.
Erdan Darksbane - Lvl 60 Soulbinder Fury SW
BamBam - Lvl 30 GWF
Trevok - Lvl 30 GF
Wil - Lvl 25 TR (PvP)

Comments

• reallyreconreallyrecon Member Posts: 170 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    Mod 5 will bring Class Artifacts and Artifact Offhands, as well as Artifact Cloaks and additional belts I believe. We'll also get the Tiamat raid with the last part of the Tyranny of Dragons campaign that's currently blocked off in the Campaign menu.

It should be the next big chunk of content we receive, because it makes more sense to finish up our current campaign before we're forced into a new one. That, and the weekly raid will give those of us stuck at end-game without much to do a little something to look forward to every week.

When all you get to do are dailies, professions, and PvP every day the game gets a little dull. Thank God I have Witcher 3, it's a nice change of pace.
    Recon - 60 Cleric
    Gamertag: ReallyRecon