test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Need help

bactrsbactrs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2015 in The Nine Hells
Hello guys. Im totally lost. I really dont know how to get some boost in DMG. Im getting overDMG by much lower geared people. :( ... Am I doing anything wrong? Can u try tu help me with some infor?

Feats.jpg

Feats.jpg

Im using Vorpal Enchantment and Feytouched, and i have Dark Enchantments 7 and few 8.
Post edited by bactrs on

Comments

• Options
    martianmnhuntermartianmnhunter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    It depends how well you execute TT daily, I found out that I often get beat in damage by CW/GWF in dungeons just because the design suits them better, there are small packs of mobs, that by the time you setup TT and get everyone lined up, most mobs are already dead, and then the next pack you don't have your daily, so you're in an awkward position.

I only catch up on damage when its truly big packs that survive long enough for me to apply my full TT daily duration, that's when I jump ahead in damage.

Regarding single target vs bosses, I think we are like 3rd or 4th.

I don't know how you're geared+boons but keep in mind you need 40% ignore res for trash mobs and 60% for bosses (not sure if its Tier 1 or Tier 2 dungeons or both).
  • Options
    vampirecavyvampirecavy Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    TT, despite its nerf, is still absurdly strong, and absolutely needed for Furylocks to excel - and to make best use of its duration, you can activate it just before your group starts combat on a bunch of enemies. Get your DC sigil and get it as high as you possibly can in ranks, invest in extra sources of recovery and AP gain, and do whatever else you can think of to help.

When it comes to dealing with enemy resists, I don't know enough about soulbinder to tell you what helps there, but I know Hellbringer can use the No Pity/Mercy offhand bonus to help reduce enemy mitigation. A terror or plaguefire enchant, if not on you, then on a party member somewhere, can be hugely useful.

One other thing I've found helps my dps a little bit is getting the Parting Blasphemy feat from the first tier of Damnation. When you're dreadthefting a massive amount of enemies, you can't have all of them cursed even during TT, and every time you crit on a non-cursed target with all-consuming curse, that's a lesser curse - which dreadtheft will then promptly consume and remove, giving you extra damage from parting blasphemy. I have no idea if this is ideal, though - my experiments with SW in this mod have only begun recently.