test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

<Xclusive is Recruiting>

lordmcswaggerlordmcswagger Member Posts: 7 Arc User
Xclusive is an end game focused guild seeking out around active players to join us to run T2 Dungeons and work on ToD Campaign missions.

We are well set up to help each other out with whatever each other needs. Playing with good people is more important to us than AD. There is currently a very good mix of classes in the guild so we are not recruiting any specific type of player.

We pride ourselves on not booting players from dungeons and sniping their loot.

Leave your information below and i will contact you via XBox message.
Post edited by lordmcswagger on

Comments

• odstclaptonodstclapton Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Im looking to get in to a guild ive not long started neverwinyer im a lvl 22 human my GT: ODSTclapton
  • freecndynvanfreecndynvan Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    LVL 60 D/C 13.3k GS and LVL 60 G/F GS 11.2k gammertag is freecndynvan
  • sdh619sdh619 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Looking for a solid/fun crew to run with.

Class: Hunter Ranger
    Build: Trapper
    GS: 16K
    GT: SDH619

Not much of a PVP player but if the guild has a team going will play.
  • lordmcswaggerlordmcswagger Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hey Gents, I will send invites this evening. This thread didn't receive much attention so I didn't check it for a few days.

Cheers,
    Swagger
  • lordmcswaggerlordmcswagger Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Also, worth mentioning: We are looking to add to the number of quality people who have opened up Lair and Shores in the ToD campaign.
  • powermadness115powermadness115 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    8.7k control wizard. gamertag is powermadness
  • strictlyevilstrictlyevil Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Handle: Ancient@XGC Army

13.5k SS Rene CW with all campaign content unlocked.

Also have a 10k Virtuous Cleric that I'm still working on campaigns. I just got it to 60 yesterday so nowhere near close but it will get there.

I'm currently in a guild with some cool guys but they just don't have enough people who are on daily and I find myself pugging a lot.

I am a PC player who converted over to console when the game released and primarily play on my CW though I've no problem switching out to my Cleric when the guild needs it. ( I need a good excuse to gear it up anyway)

Before leaving my current guild I'd like to play with you guys and just get a feel for the guild and mainly make sure our personalities click. Feel free to hit me up my playtime is usually 5pm-11pm CST weekly and throughout the day on weekends.
    Ancient 18.8k CW | Ancient Heals 18k DC | Ancient Tank 22.2k GF | GT: XGC Army
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!