test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

control wizard opressive force push on control immune targets specially boss

mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Player Feedback (PC)
ARe many times specially in t2 dungeon adds spawn next to boss and we dont have choice we need to use opressive force.But there is a problem tank ready to block attacks lets say traven blackdagger the push that opressive force does make boss move with his knocback aoe and tank get the full hit and he dies.
OR in temple of spider syndrith casted her red line adds approached guardian fighter my choice here again is to opressive before they hit him and the boss get push with its line and hit gf while he was trying to block laser.
MY point is something must happen with that spell to not push bosses............
the explode should count only on cc able targets.
Post edited by mamalion1234 on

Comments

• hallacatthallacatt Member Posts: 38
    edited May 2015
    Its exactly like a thousand other instances of push working through control immunity and you want to change JUST this one? Look no further than a dragon wingflap while ITC is up, or unstoppable, or pally holding shift, or *insert another example here*. This is a very VERY common feature throughout game and it always has been. The abilities that move a target despite control immunity do so much reduced compared to how much they normally would. If its wrong for oppressive force then it is wrong everywhere.
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    hallacatt wrote: »
    Its exactly like a thousand other instances of push working through control immunity and you want to change JUST this one? Look no further than a dragon wingflap while ITC is up, or unstoppable, or pally holding shift, or *insert another example here*. This is a very VERY common feature throughout game and it always has been. The abilities that move a target despite control immunity do so much reduced compared to how much they normally would. If its wrong for oppressive force then it is wrong everywhere.

my concern is that push can be deadly for example my teamate move out of the boss aoe opressive force push boss with his aoe to teamate and kills him.