test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tier 2 Sets PSA

mesoecmesoec Member Posts: 13 Arc User
edited May 2015 in The Thieves' Den
I am getting sick to death of seeing other TR's using 2 different T2 set's. For the record Swash Captain set is far and above better than your silly 2+2 T2 , the set bonus alone provides 914 power and 1364 recovery with a constant uptime as long as you are hitting something (25% proc chance). Please stop trying to epeen stroke your gearscore to do less damage.

The only acceptable replacement would be full draconic, for the 10% increased combat advantage damage + overcharge glyphs.

If you wonder why you get kicked from groups with another rogues in CN, eLOL, eSoT. Its me because your bad, you also should not put on draconic from swash untill you have the full set. The bonus is to good to give up.
Post edited by mesoec on

Comments

• angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    mesoec wrote: »
    I am getting sick to death of seeing other TR's using 2 different T2 set's. For the record Swash Captain set is far and above better than your silly 2+2 T2 , the set bonus alone provides 914 power and 1364 recovery with a constant uptime as long as you are hitting something (25% proc chance). Please stop trying to epeen stroke your gearscore to do less damage.

The only acceptable replacement would be full draconic, for the 10% increased combat advantage damage + overcharge glyphs.

If you wonder why you get kicked from groups with another rogues in CN, eLOL, eSoT. Its me because your bad, you also should not put on draconic from swash untill you have the full set. The bonus is to good to give up.

Because the entire game is all about you for you are superior to everyone else. Or am I mistaken?
    Go ahead: flame me, but before you do read my signature as it applies specifically in this case.

I believe it is attitude like this that poison the game for the majority.
  • csk41csk41 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    There is no best set overall, there is what set is best for you. 914 power does such minimal gain once your above 4k. The recovery amount is pretty nice. I do agree that just stat stacking is not helpful overall, players should take the time to see what stat they need were. I've seen a TR with a 15k gear socre, but had 900 armpen, and 2000 critst. What use is that?
  • grabmooregrabmoore Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    For the record Swash Captain set is far and above better than your silly 2+2 T2 , the set bonus alone provides 914 power and 1364 recovery with a constant uptime

Quoted for truth.

There really are no good sets for TRs, but at least those two you mentioned are worth taking 4/4.
    I mean , nearly everyone got Avatar of War on their GWFs, yet only a few people are wearing a comparable set with their TRs...
    @grabmoore

Heroes of Darkness

Retired since 02/15
    My opinions are my own. Please do not judge my friends nor guild for my statements.
  • munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    grabmoore wrote: »
    Quoted for truth.

There really are no good sets for TRs, but at least those two you mentioned are worth taking 4/4.
    I mean , nearly everyone got Avatar of War on their GWFs, yet only a few people are wearing a comparable set with their TRs...

Personally I would never use Swash over Profound 4/4. Recovery is nice, but 7.5% more dmg and 30% longer stealth craps on 1.5-2 second less encounter up time.
  • mesoecmesoec Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    munkey81 wrote: »
    Personally I would never use Swash over Profound 4/4. Recovery is nice, but 7.5% more dmg and 30% longer stealth craps on 1.5-2 second less encounter up time.
    PvP is diff, I agree with you on this but for pve your losing stats that would mean more damage in a pve setting.
    edited May 2015
    Because the entire game is all about you for you are superior to everyone else. Or am I mistaken?
    Go ahead: flame me, but before you do read my signature as it applies specifically in this case.

I believe it is attitude like this that poison the game for the majority.

How does my attitude of people playing there class sub par for no gain other than inflating there gearscore poison the game? I am not telling you how to play, I am stating facts of what is bis. If you don't want to take my advice I care little, just know I'll be vote kicking rogues who do this to inflate there gs. A TRs solo job is damage, so you should at least gear your self for optimal damage. Not to have a meaningless gs.
    edited May 2015
    csk41 wrote: »
    There is no best set overall, there is what set is best for you. 914 power does such minimal gain once your above 4k. The recovery amount is pretty nice. I do agree that just stat stacking is not helpful overall, players should take the time to see what stat they need were. I've seen a TR with a 15k gear socre, but had 900 armpen, and 2000 critst. What use is that?

I disagree, swash is currently the best overall. I sit just below arp cap at about 2359 around 2400 crit, 1800 Ls and 1k def / deflect/ recovery, and 6k power with no buffs.
  • lonqqylonqqy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I disagree, swash is currently the best overall. I sit just below arp cap at about 2359 around 2400 crit, 1800 Ls and 1k def / deflect/ recovery, and 6k power with no buffs.

Without buffs running 2 MA, 2 SS;
    6.1k Power
    4k Crit
    2.5k Armour Pen
    1.5k Recov
    1.8k Defence
    1k Deflect
    1k Lifesteal.

I've used 4/4 Swash and I can safely say I much prefer the 2/2 sets.

I understand where you're coming from though, a lot of rogues have absolutely no idea how to play the class, heck a lot of them don't even understand the concept of Armour Pen and then proceed to moan when they don't do decent damage at the end of a Dungeon or Skirmish.
    edited May 2015
    Changed some gear around now at
    6.6k per
    3k crit w/ a 41% chance
    2.35k ARP
    1.9k recov

1k def/deflect and 1.9k lifesteal

In combat with set proced I have 7.9k power 3k recovery