test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Did I waste 33 pearls and 27 peridots?

ancojoancojo Member Posts: 253 Arc User
Did I waste 33 pearls and 27 peridots? I used them refining my Lesser Dragonhoard enchant but then looked what it needs to be leveled up and it will cost far more than just buying the Dragonhoard enchant of the AH!

Or should I go ahead and level it up?
Post edited by ancojo on

Comments

• Options
    mrdurvamrdurva Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    ancojo wrote: »
    Did I waste 33 pearls and 27 peridots? I used them refining my Lesser Dragonhoard enchant but then looked what it needs to be leveled up and it will cost far more than just buying the Dragonhoard enchant of the AH!

Or should I go ahead and level it up?

If buying the next level enchantment is cheaper just but it instead of everything needed to upgrade
  • Options
    blackxxwolf3blackxxwolf3 Member Posts: 1,539 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    plus you can refine that enchant into something that takes enchants once you buy the new one its worth 25k base rp and since it only costs 20k to make thats less than 1ad per rp.
  • Options
    ancojoancojo Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    plus you can refine that enchant into something that takes enchants once you buy the new one its worth 25k base rp and since it only costs 20k to make thats less than 1ad per rp.

Not sure what you mean?

Also 20k to make? I need a coalesant ward to gaurantee refining and they cost a fortune!
  • Options
    waffennachtwaffennacht Member Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    Not sure what you mean?

Also 20k to make? I need a coalesant ward to gaurantee refining and they cost a fortune!

Yeah 10 dollars a pop is a lot. You can MAYBE get one from those enchantment chests (i did get one)

I also want to know the answer, gotta say a part of me says yes, you should just buy the new one
  • Options
    blackxxwolf3blackxxwolf3 Member Posts: 1,539 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Not sure what you mean?

no to make a lesser one is what im talking about. and just buy the reg upgrade its always cheaper with those. 25k base rp to feed into artifacts.
  • Options
    pentnoirpentnoir Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    There are sometimes people in trade chat willing to sell you coal wards for gold. My gold just sits around doing nothing, so may as well put it to use. pres wards, coal wards, marks of potency. sit around in trade chat long enough and you can find many things for gold, athough, I have no clue as to why they are selling them for gold rather than ad in the ah.