test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Don't nerf Tiamat petition

malemonmalemon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 32
edited May 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
As we all know Tiamat is a Dragon Godess, aka she is suposed to be hard to deal with. Altho at the moment, with right people and organisation its still extremly easy to kill her (we almost nuked her down in 1st phase one time, and yes im talking about mod 6 tiamat).

What i suggest is following:
Instead of making dificulty of Tiamat easier, make entry Total Item Level requirement 2700 and enable players to make parties to enter together. Or if you got time, raids even.

I have my own channel and we decided to try tiamat together. Once 20 of us came into same instance, Tiamat was easier than Heroic encounter.

If anyone agrees with me, stand with me

With best regards, Flaashy of Valhalla, founder of little ninjas
Post edited by malemon on

Comments

• fieminamorfieminamor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    malemon2 wrote: »
    As we all know Tiamat is a Dragon Godess, aka she is suposed to be hard to deal with. Altho at the moment, with right people and organisation its still extremly easy to kill her (we almost nuked her down in 1st phase one time, and yes im talking about mod 6 tiamat).

What i suggest is following:
    Instead of making dificulty of Tiamat easier, make entry Total Item Level requirement 2700 and enable players to make parties to enter together. Or if you got time, raids even.

I have my own channel and we decided to try tiamat together. Once 20 of us came into same instance, Tiamat was easier than Heroic encounter.

If anyone agrees with me, stand with me

+ + + + + + + + + +
  • primaxal1primaxal1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    can't agree more
  • ancyrasancyras Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    +++ exactly aggree...

Give hardcore players a chance to have some fun. An "Epic Tiamat" with current difficulty level with premade groups (or more if you want we are ready to challenge) and better drops like Elemental Elven Armor and other end-game stuff (Unified Elements, Artifact, Cloak ..etc)

We downed tiamat 2nd round at mod6. Without any bugs. Can share log result if anyone interested...
  • wlinazwlinaz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    A Tiamat AND an eTiamat, that might just end a lot of griping!
  • malemonmalemon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 32
    edited May 2015
    wlinaz wrote: »
    A Tiamat AND an eTiamat, that might just end a lot of griping!

That is a brilliant idea, current difficulty as eTiamat and lower one as normal Tiamat
  • zvieriszvieris Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    You do realize Feytouched is getting nerfed? So I wonder how are you gonna "nuke" Tiamat without it :)
  • ancyrasancyras Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    zvieris wrote: »
    You do realize Feytouched is getting nerfed? So I wonder how are you gonna "nuke" Tiamat without it :)

We don't use feytouch in our tia runs. totally legit. organization, coordination, cooperation, teamplay, skillz & a bit high IQ enough I guess...
  • malemonmalemon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 32
    edited May 2015
    zvieris wrote: »

If you had won tiamat in m6 you would know its almost impossible to do it with feytouched, since damage from black head is boosted by 2000% hitting our tanks for 700 mil and wiping the floor with our dead bodies. Thus I banned use of Feytouched enchantment in my channel, and trust me, things got way easier.
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Petition threads are not considered conducive to the frame of a community discussion, and thus prohibited under the Rules of Conduct.
    Rule 3.15 - No Petitions, Ultimatums or Hostile Demands
    . . . . Please keep feedback constructive and within a format for Community Discussion. Disallowed topics include things like, "Please Nerf This Class" and anything without the direction of a constructive Community Discussion. Also, "Pay to Win" argument threads and posts are prohibited as they always end in circular arguments that are not conductive of a healthy discussion.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.