test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So, let's say....

spyg0atspyg0at Member Posts: 143 Arc User
Let's say you were running an epic dungeon for T2 gear. You got in with a party that included not one, but TWO DC's. You battle through Spellplague and just as the final boss goes down for the count, you get kicked!

Jerks, right?

But what if you, who got kicked, had attempted to kick one of the DC's, not realizing that the other 3 people in the dungeon were in the same guild as that DC and in party chat together? What if you had said, "we need DPS, not a healer" but wound up doing over a million LESS damage than that DC you wanted to kick?

Wouldn't that make YOU the jerk?

Yeah it would. Reap what you sow, sucker.
2.5K DC PVP & PVE <Q-Snipe>
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• krad777krad777 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Why wait to kick that person AFTER the boss goes down?

The people that kicked him/her are the jerks IMO.
    "An Idle mind is the devils workshop"
  • strictlyevilstrictlyevil Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Yeah, once the boss is down it doesn't matter if you're all penguins flying through the air using umbrellas over a rainbow. The fight is over, any kicks at that point are just people being jerks.
    Ancient 18.8k CW | Ancient Heals 18k DC | Ancient Tank 22.2k GF | GT: XGC Army
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • spyg0atspyg0at Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Who knows why people do what they do. I just know they do. You know?
  • mtualphahuskymtualphahusky Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    spyg0at wrote: »

Whatever drugs you are smoking... I would like some please :D
  • demonm0ng3rdemonm0ng3r Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    spyg0at wrote: »

80d049a06d36e988331e98dca031b7.jpg
  • schtick23schtick23 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Yeah. If he tried to boot at the start of the instance because he preferred a DPS, and you booted him after the boss went down, it still leaves you and your guildmates as the jerks. No question there. Not sure why you'd want to come to the forums to advertise it.
  • spyg0atspyg0at Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Advertise? I'm just posing a hypothetical question.

Did this really happen or was it once upon a time?

Seriously though, how do you know where I'm at when you haven't been where I've been? Understand where I'm coming from?
  • telprydaintelprydain Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    If it's at the boss, it's still a jerk move on the part of the booters.
    We will kick anyone that's trying to kick one of our group, and/or anyone with an offensive name who found a way around the profanity filter. But we do that at the start, not at the end.
    Casual Gamers
    Join us brothers and sisters and distant relations and confused onlookers.
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.
    "In war, unqualified. In peace, disorganised. In death, mild irritation."

JOIN US.
  • strictlyevilstrictlyevil Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    It happens every few minutes every single day. It's sad really as this is usually what could have been a good run. Someone gets kicked out of assumptions when it would have been just as easy to complete the dungeon with them in the group. People are under the assumption that you have to have certain classes or specs to complete content in this game which you just don't, at least not on Xbox content. Unless you are unable to complete a dungeon because of a certain person or if that person just isn't putting in any effort (trolling, afk etc...) there isn't any reason to kick them. My guild clears ESoT and ELoL and CN without a tank or a healer. I can understand if the group isn't geared enough to attempt it but otherwise any kicking in any other situation is just someone being either greedy or a jerk.
    Ancient 18.8k CW | Ancient Heals 18k DC | Ancient Tank 22.2k GF | GT: XGC Army
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!