test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

can't get on my character ancient caverns bug

respectpaysrespectpays Member Posts: 344 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
i can't get into my character after trying to do ebons quest for demolition caverns it keeps trying to load it like it doesn't have a problem but then it gives me a error connecting to sever. ive done the following to try to fix issue: hard reset xbox, cleared cache restarted neverwinter several times reset my router. none of this fixed it sadly :/ plz fix soon. character name=Sinn (xbox user name=respectpays)
Post edited by respectpays on

Comments

• respectpaysrespectpays Member Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    now i can't even load ebon downs went on different character to try to attempt other dailies and yea can't load the map instance at all now sever keeps disconnecting.
  • kaspa6kaspa6 Member Posts: 34
    edited May 2015
    gessing your a tr i can get on sw just not my 2 tr
    edited May 2015
    yep lol sadly true
    edited May 2015
    i don't mind as long it gets fixed by tomorrow im just happy i started my artifact campaign b4 this happened lol pretty much only thing im missing for gear score :/
  • shadowsbane123shadowsbane123 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Im having the same problem. My DC wont load into ebon downs. Keep getting timed out connecting to server. My HR trapper loads up fine though.
    edited May 2015
    its fixed or i fixed it after i loaded my cleric into it then quickly loged out to log into it.
  • ponyforeverponyforever Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I can get on all my characters except for my Scourge Warlock. When I try to load into that character it says "server not responding" on the load screen and I get the "timed out connecting to server" error.

It's just on that character. All my other characters will load fine.
  • scalvoxscalvox Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I can get on all my characters except for my Scourge Warlock. When I try to load into that character it says "server not responding" on the load screen and I get the "timed out connecting to server" error.

It's just on that character. All my other characters will load fine.

Same here with my DC.
    It says "Server not responding" and then "Connection Timed Out".
  • ponyforeverponyforever Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Okay. I can now get on my SW, but one of my main's (my CW) won't load now. I went to Rothe Valley with her and that's when it started.

I really wish they just wouldn't bother with server maintenance. We end up with all the same old problems and new ones on top of those.
  • wherefockswherefocks Member Posts: 9
    edited May 2015
    My TR is stuck in Rothe Village. Gotta love this. This is why official servers suck. ;)
  • theapostletheapostle Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I didn't realize maintenance and updates were supposed to create problems. I was under the impression that they were supposed to fix them. Boy, was I wrong... >_>
  • wherefockswherefocks Member Posts: 9
    edited May 2015
    My HR just timed out while going to the Tower District. How can you break game maps so easily?! This game shouldn't be on Xbox One if you can't even do weekly maintenance right.
  • twistedtwiggstwistedtwiggs Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I'm having similar issues....i tried to queue into epic tuern. Neverwinter disconnected and has not allowed me to sign back in since. I even tried to see if i was temporarily banned apparently i wasnt...
  • xlibertafn57xxlibertafn57x Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I have the same problem , I was joining with Epic Isle of Tuern then timed out , and I cannot enter my main character (server not responding ) then timed out and I again return to the game menu . I can go with my other characters, but my main character, I can't, I 'm stuck in the Skirmisher . Please if you can fix this problem. sorry English is not my language. the name of my main character is Liberta Esp.
  • xlibertafn57xxlibertafn57x Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    problem fixed. I hope does not happen again .