test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking to join a fun adult endgame guild!!

sensitivebillsensitivebill Member Posts: 5 Arc User
Hey there, I have been playing the game quite a bit now and I'm looking to group up with cool people with no drama and that like to hit dungeons, mess around with builds, and whatever else is exciting that day. I have a lvl 60 control wizard that I am trying to get t2 gear on (keep getting booted when joining t2 dungeons solo) and I'm almost 60 on a guardian fighter and am building him to be a ridiculous tank for group play so if there's a good guild looking to play the game often and effectively let me know!!! I'm 30 yrs old and I'm usually on most evenings from about 4 pm till midnightish eastern time.
Post edited by sensitivebill on

Comments

• sameolemesameoleme Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Im looking for pretty much the same thing. I have a lvl 60 guardian fighter, control wizard, and a warlock. I'd like to farm some T2 gear but just like the OP, I keep getting booted from dungeons. Hit me up on xbox: sameoleground.
  • stiehl9sstiehl9s Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I'll shoot you guys an FR (GT is same as here) and see if my guild is still recruiting. If not, I will still run dungeons with you.

Im running a TR now and just starting to work on my t2 gear.

I usually play around 4 pm est also.
  • mtualphahuskymtualphahusky Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Whats up guys? I have been looking for the same thing. Same age range here and also sick of being booted. My buddy is a level 60 great weapons fighter with a 12k gs and I am a devoted cleric with a 12.5k gs. I am usually on from 6-7pm during the weeks and from 10pm - whenever on fridays and saturdays. We can start our own guild if need be. Send me a pm with your gamer tag or a request for mine.
  • kestrelhawkerkestrelhawker Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    yea , i got to say im looking to do some different stuff too .
    I have a 60 Trapper spec'd HR with a 12k GS, and because of the double xp weekend i have a Cleric with a gear score not worth mentioning . Im in the same age range looking to just have fun and not get all shouty, and to play a little casually now that i have 2 60s . I'm the sort to laugh more than anything else on a dungeon wipe .
  • sensitivebillsensitivebill Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Well since we are all looking for the same thing, if I start a guild do those of you posting want to join it? Seems like we are all on the same level playing wise and in the same age range. I'll create one and ask you guys for input on a name and we can all branch out and look for new members as we go. My gt is Sensitive Bill so feel free to add me asap. I'll be in the game in a few as well!
  • sensitivebillsensitivebill Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Any of you that want to start a guild with me just send a message to my xbox live account and I'll get back with you this evening, I'll be in the game later tonight!
  • theegasm216theegasm216 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Msg me on live, we're recruiting active members.
    GT: Theegasm216