test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cannot Deposit Gold into Shared Account Bank

waffennachtwaffennacht Member Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
In the Shared Account Bank under shared resources it will not register when I press the A button for deposit.

I have shut down and turned back on my xbox. I have logged out and quit neverwinter. I do have the amount I am trying to deposit. It will not deposit any amount.

Is this happening with anyone else?
Post edited by waffennacht on

Comments

• Options
    zxaiverzxaiver Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Yea I just found this issue myself. I was hoping to find some answers on it.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    zxaiver wrote: »
    Yea I just found this issue myself. I was hoping to find some answers on it.

At least we know its not our stuff being weird
  • Options
    pentnoirpentnoir Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Same issue, but it seems to be a problem with the controller input. I have a usb keyboard and can deposit gold using it.

Input the gold amount with kb and press enter. From there a pop-up dialog will be shown and then use the xbox controller to accept.

Edit, haven't tried it on the glass app, but maybe it will work there too.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    As i dont own a keyboard, that doesnt help me but good to know. Sadly smart glass doesnt work. And despite just doing something something, i still cant deposit my gold...
  • Options
    spyg0atspyg0at Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Does not work on smartglass
    2.5K DC PVP & PVE <Q-Snipe>
  • Options
    spyg0atspyg0at Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I can't get it to work woth the keyboard either. I have a USB keyboard hooked up to my xbox. I can enter the vaue but there is no pop up when I hit enter
    2.5K DC PVP & PVE <Q-Snipe>
  • Options
    quebraregraquebraregra Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    This worked previously with a controller, and is not working now. Not certain which patch broke it.
  • Options
    ponyforeverponyforever Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Yes, this has been an issue for awhile with me too. It never worked for me, even with a USB keyboard. It'll let me enter the value but won't deposit it.