test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Wont let me take items purchased from AH

bravua5487bravua5487 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
I purchase items from the AH and i cant get them out of the mail. Ive tried logging out and back in, turning off my controller and back on then restarted my xbox then gave it a hour to if anything changes and nothing..help please thanks.
Post edited by bravua5487 on

Comments

• xxghost1505xxxxghost1505xx Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Your inventory is full. Lol same thing happened to me I felt dumb after I realized it. Lol
  • mrdurvamrdurva Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Your inventory is full. Lol same thing happened to me I felt dumb after I realized it. Lol

Having the same issue and I have 3 bags that are empty. Any other smart *** comments?
  • strictlyevilstrictlyevil Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Check your overflow bag. If it has items in it the game won't let you deposit anything into your inventory. If you do have something in there you'll need to move them out and into your inventory. If this isn't the case I'd suggest posting it in the bug report forum as something might be wrong with your character.
    Ancient 18.8k CW | Ancient Heals 18k DC | Ancient Tank 22.2k GF | GT: XGC Army
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • telprydaintelprydain Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    mrdurva wrote: »
    Having the same issue and I have 3 bags that are empty. Any other smart *** comments?

Chill, bro - why the hostility? He's just trying to help.
    Casual Gamers
    Join us brothers and sisters and distant relations and confused onlookers.
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.
    "In war, unqualified. In peace, disorganised. In death, mild irritation."

JOIN US.
  • msbegotngirlmsbegotngirl Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Make sure you're using a mailbox or that courier over by the AH? Although I think it gives you a prompt about that (I've done it).