test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Potion of Heroism

lucidproph3cylucidproph3cy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2015 in The Citadel
currently, when the paladin uses a Potion of heroism, the potion is consumed, but does not get the affects of the potion nor does it show up in the toolbar under the character.
Post edited by lucidproph3cy on

Comments

• Options
    trpotatosyndrometrpotatosyndrome Member Posts: 110
    edited May 2015
    The answer is because The Paladin is already Heroic.

He doesn't need a potion to remind him or make him even more Heroic than he already is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    blackxxwolf3blackxxwolf3 Member Posts: 1,539 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    The answer is because The Paladin is already Heroic.

He doesn't need a potion to remind him or make him even more Heroic than he already is.
    ahahahahhahahahahahahahaa
  • Options
    packrat0packrat0 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Funny, I just noticed this bug today as well.
  • Options
    zvieriszvieris Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    currently, when the paladin uses a Potion of heroism, the potion is consumed, but does not get the affects of the potion nor does it show up in the toolbar under the character.

Are you sure you haven't taken another potion before potion of heroism? In mod 6 you can only have 1 potion buff at a time. The only exceptions are potions for ardent seals.
  • Options
    packrat0packrat0 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    zvieris wrote: »
    Are you sure you haven't taken another potion before potion of heroism? In mod 6 you can only have 1 potion buff at a time. The only exceptions are potions for ardent seals.
    Notwithstanding that the "one pot at a time" rule doesn't apply to the Heroism potion anyway(I've stacked it with a bunch of potions on other characters), that still wouldn't explain the problem, since even if that rule did apply to the potion of heroism, the latest pot used would override the older one.

This potion is straight up not working with the OP.

I suspect this bug might have something to do with the potion needing to know what the primary and secondary ability stats are on the classes, but that table had not been filled out when they created this new class.
  • Options
    jeffmwillsonjeffmwillson Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    This same bug happened with HR, and SW.... you think on the 3rd introduction of a new class.... someone would remember this bug that has happened on previous 2 new classes... I do have to say I have reported the bug in game, and it was fixed much faster with HR and SW when it happened to them....