test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Hoard enchantments remain broken

feanor70118feanor70118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,170 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Player Feedback (PC)
They still appear to work for at most a few hours each day (I have five r9 enchants, total cost 1.2 million AD). I've heard from people with lesser enchants that they're working fine for them. This has been the case since the launch of this mod. There has been no hint of when or if it will be fixed. This has probably cost me well over 1 million RP since the launch of this mod.

It is a serious problem and it needs to be fixed.

And yes, I know about auto-looting.
Post edited by feanor70118 on

Comments

• Options
    ancyrasancyras Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yes unfortunately they are not working properly and its really annoying like other bugs. I spent lots of AD and made 5 x greater (%15) so I could upgrade my all toons but result is terrible. Sometimes I get 1 x rf item after 10-20-30 mobs, sometimes I kill 1000 mobs and 0 drop. And there is an old forum topic about it too. Spending lots of time and getting nothing just drains fun from game.
  • Options
    skibadee111skibadee111 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I also got problems with the Refinement Stones with 5 Dragon Hoard Enchantements with 10% chance for a drop. I recognized that in the first 15-20 min when i start playing in the morning the stones are dropping normal how they should do. But then suddenly it stops. Here are 3 screenshots of the lenght and the amount of drops i wrote down.

umf4z9gkktsu.jpg

msauk2quj7z.jpg

o7on537991pm.jpg

Has anyone got the same problem that they just drop around 15-20 min after the login ?
  • Options
    arakk00arakk00 Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Dragon Hoard was nerfed and is currently WAI, according to Pandaman.
    A <Friendly Dragon>!
  • Options
    grabmooregrabmoore Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Has anyone got the same problem that they just drop around 15-20 min after the login ?

Dragon Hoard Enchantments have gotten a daily cooldown. After you farmed a certain amount of RP, they won't drop anymore.
    @grabmoore

Heroes of Darkness

Retired since 02/15
    My opinions are my own. Please do not judge my friends nor guild for my statements.
  • Options
    skibadee111skibadee111 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Thanks for your quick replys.
  • Options
    sobacsobac Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    ****ty move from devs to stop bots farming. Let's put a daily limit to weapon enchantments too, "hey! you dealt too much damage today, play tetris now". Millions spent on refining these, and now they are useless. Want back my millions and give me all lessers, will be more than enough.
  • Options
    torontodavetorontodave Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 992 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I don't have lessers, I dont have Greaters

I have middle of the road 'Dragons Hoard Enchantments' .. and they suck.

I barely get any drops at all anymore.

First hour of playing, Second hour of playing, Third hour.. Nothing. =X
    NW-DSQ39N5SJ - 'To Infinity, and BEYOND!' - Spelljammer Quest. Skyships, Indiana Jones moments
    NW-DC9R4J5EH - 'The Black Pearl' - Spelljammer! Phlo Riders and Space Orcs
    Thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    voidvincentvoidvincent Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    They nerfed it on [ur[ose because people used bot/script programs to get legendary/mythic equipment
  • Options
    blackxxwolf3blackxxwolf3 Member Posts: 1,539 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    They nerfed it on [ur[ose because people used bot/script programs to get legendary/mythic equipment

which is complete bs and you know it. bots farmed rank 4s and now 5s not rp.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    % of all user who use scripts? Quite sure it's much less than % of legit ones. So, while those who using scripts have most probably all stuff at mythic already, those who just play daily to enjoy the game are screwed now. It's too late to nerf and doing this, you harm much more legit users than bots.
  • Options
    gruliagrulia Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    haven't dragon hoard drops been made auto pick-up with mod 6? while lowered drop rate is an anti-botting measure?

yeah.
  • Options
    quspivquspiv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    It was a good change. Imo any decent drops should come only from quests or task which make it harder to achieve for botters. They could add random r5 enchant as a reward to each campaign daily quest though.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    So you can get 12500 RP resonance stones from dragons in WoD, decent loot, great. I want lesser reso and peridots while doing daily stuff, not epic stones. Or redo the description to "lesser: 20k RP per day, normal: 40k RP/day...". Right now with actual nerf there is no sense to upgrade from lesser. The idea is to stop botters, yes, but without harming normal users.
  • Options
    x3n0forumx3n0forum Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    The problem is that, as far as I know, we have no info regarding this nerf, just an acknowledgement that it's working as intended after half a dozen threads were created on that issue: how long does it take to trigger ? Does that time vary depending on how many enchants / what rank of enchants you have slotted ? Does that timer reset each day, or does it go on some sort of cooldown for X hours ? etc.
  • Options
    bastardangelbastardangel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Can you tell me where i can find official info about this nerf?
  • Options
    gromm1tgromm1t Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Can you tell me where i can find official info about this nerf?
    IDK, Dragon Hoard -tooltip gives false information. It not mention that on their current state these enchants works on specific time per day and that time is not known.

Antibotting or not, tooltip must give proper information "How game item work".
  • Options
    pelgraxpelgrax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    As above , the tooltip NEEDS to be corrected to ACCURATELY reflect how the hoard enchants now work ( or better still - put them back the way they WERE ) . Any longer without this correction and it could be considered as " false advertising " as it has been weeks since Panderus confirmed that they were changed to include anti bot features .
  • Options
    ironknights1964ironknights1964 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    As it is, the enchantment is a waste of space in your gear. Even lessers. And the cost for such a worthless enchantment? Ludicrous.

Might as well throw in a rank 5 red gem for some movement points...