test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Black Ice Shaping - Elven Restoration Coif

tommybostictommybostic Member Posts: 111 Arc User
edited May 2015 in The Temple
I've been wondering if its a bug, that the head piece we get for Seals give HP/Power/Crit/Defense and once upgraded with profession it gives HP/Crit/Reco/Defense, different stats.. why?

The elven assault coif has SAME stats on both basic and upgraded head piece.. so Im guessing its a bug?

Any of you having the same issue? I dont really want to waste 200AD + Black Ice on upgrading the head piece and realizing Ive made a mistake :x
Post edited by tommybostic on

Comments

• tommybostictommybostic Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    So many DCs here and noone checked this yet? None of you have the upgraded elven set ?
  • diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    And it's actually much better when it's upgraded because we're kinda short on recovery on other set parts. At most it may not be intended but you will have the promised stats anyway.
    edited May 2015
    I think that depends on your build. For me I like recovery more too but my friend wants to stack as much power as possible, she has 25k power and 12k recovery, so loosing almost 1k power is quite much...

No other parts are "bugged" like this, they give the same stats before/after upgrade, I think this should get fixed.
  • diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    It's not a bug it has the same choice of stats as the T1.5 upgraded helmet, which follows the same pattern. If you don't want recovery don't upgrade it.
    edited May 2015
    Yeah but no other class/no other piece of EQ has different stats on the base/upgraded , so its ONLY on the DC helmet.. seems weird to me.
  • hallacatthallacatt Member Posts: 38
    edited May 2015
    Yeah but no other class/no other piece of EQ has different stats on the base/upgraded , so its ONLY on the DC helmet.. seems weird to me.

Thats not true, Ive noticed on several classes that the upgraded and base items have completely different stat loadouts.
  • inyawayupdeepinyawayupdeep Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    stats on lathander's belt also changes when changed to greater, good for DC but for my TR who had old set with eye at legendary :?
  • putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    The labels on the Black Ice Shaping tasks are incorrect for DC. "Elemental Burning Assault" tasks use and produce "Elemental Burning Medic" equipment. "Elemental Burning Ward" tasks use and produce "Elemental Burning Duelist" equipment. The description does not match the job, however, the stats do line up. The crit set produces crit, the recovery set produces recovery when made elemental.

The key thing to consider is what stat goals you have. Without set bonuses, you need to choose based on your stat goals, forget about names/labels.
    edited May 2015
    Yes thats true putzboy78, but the thing is that if someone plays only PvP or PvE they get only 2 sets to choose from, and I wont really get a piece of set from PvP with tenacity even tho it has some better stats for me than upgraded (bugged) PvE set, simply because of tenacity + I would have to grind PvP...

So they should just repair those mistakes.