test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

is the cw gear reliant?

blackxxwolf3blackxxwolf3 Member Posts: 1,539 Arc User
edited May 2015 in PvP Discussion
is the cw relying on pure gear to do damage and do good or can i make a cw from scratch and equip rank 8s and do ok?
Post edited by blackxxwolf3 on

Comments

• Options
    djoffer1djoffer1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    is the cw relying on pure gear to do damage and do good or can i make a cw from scratch and equip rank 8s and do ok?

Well yeah we Can do good damage, but if you Want the tanky part of cw, you need to invest a lot into gear, first and foremost a neg. Enchantment which is veeeeery expensive atm... Of courae better gear equals better damage aswell
  • Options
    benskix2benskix2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 674 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    IMO it's less reliant on gear than other classes mostly because shield gives flat DR, so if you have tenacity and put shield on tab you can survive pretty well without having any defensive stats or super high HP unlike some classes. Damage scales with gear like every class, but having the ability to deal that damage from range and not get killed instantly means you will be able to do more of it at lower gear levels.
  • Options
    ryfghbvryfghbv Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    You don't even need gear, just a dragon bone orb and stormspell+eye of storm class features.
  • Options
    blackxxwolf3blackxxwolf3 Member Posts: 1,539 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    benskix2 wrote: »
    IMO it's less reliant on gear than other classes mostly because shield gives flat DR, so if you have tenacity and put shield on tab you can survive pretty well without having any defensive stats or super high HP unlike some classes. Damage scales with gear like every class, but having the ability to deal that damage from range and not get killed instantly means you will be able to do more of it at lower gear levels.
    thanks a ton i decided to level myne to 70 its at 59 right now and im loving the power its amazing compared to my hr.