test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tier 2 dungeon dropping tier 1 items and other useless epics?

icesnake666icesnake666 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Hey hey

Have been doing spider t2 dungeon to get the chest peace and continue receiving tier1 offhands, necklaces and other stuff. I currently have drake seal equivalent from the vendor and i think the game is preventing me from getting tier 2 on purpose. When i was lower geared tier 2 items were almost guaranteed. Should i switch to a blue item when opening the chest to increase my chances or is my hypothesis off. Did Idris sever times and continue getting blue items in the chest T1 blue items ?
Post edited by icesnake666 on

Comments

• icesnake666icesnake666 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    it worked lol. Did spider t2 equipped rare chest before opening dungeon chest and booom tier2 chest peace. Coincidence ? well see need head now
  • jaxcevaaljaxcevaal Member Posts: 63
    edited May 2015
    it worked lol. Did spider t2 equipped rare chest before opening dungeon chest and booom tier2 chest peace. Coincidence ? well see need head now

I believe you have a 5% chance to get an item stated in the description of the dungeon. 10% during dungeon delves. Saw something like this on the PC forums somewhere. Just a run of bad luck my friend!
  • cybergutscyberguts Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Coincidence.
    And good luck with the Helm..... I did over 40 runs on Spellplague before I got the Helm, and it was from the final Boss and not the chest :eek:
    Erdan Darksbane - Lvl 60 Soulbinder Fury SW
    BamBam - Lvl 30 GWF
    Trevok - Lvl 30 GF
    Wil - Lvl 25 TR (PvP)
  • tkhbecker74tkhbecker74 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Well IF you think getting a worthless Tier 1 Epic is frustrating wait til you play Lair of Lostmauth Epic where 90% of boss loot is blue and the items in the chests are mostly jewelry that binds on pickup