test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Carpe Noctem] Recruiting skilled, active, mature players!

atlas77777atlas77777 Member Posts: 143 Arc User
Hey guys (and gals), guild leader Rex here for Carpe Noctem (Seize the Night).

ABOUT THE GUILD

We are a highly active guild, and with over 50 members with varying schedules and availability a guild member can always find a group. There are multiple farming groups going for split T2s, SoT, LoL, and CN. Typical prime time hours are weeknights from 6-11pm CST and basically all weekend long; however, we do have a growing European population, so there are teams running 24/7. We are primarily PVE focused, but there is a group of PVP players as well.

Carpe Noctem has a variety of personalities and skill levels, so I encourage players to find other players of similar skill and play time. Make friends, form a clique, and getting ahead in this game will become that much easier.

RULES AND REQUIREMENTS

I'm not big on rules or strict requirements, but we do have a few. While gear score is not an overall great measure of how advanced your character is, I have to set some standard. Typically I require 12.5k, but classes vary in gear score. For instance, GF, GWF, and HR seem to have higher GS for comparable items compared to a DC. I will need to inspect your gear so that I can see you put effort into your character. This is an endgame guild-not a gear up guild (unless you have an alt).

If you're accepted to the guild, you'll undergo a 1 week trial period. This is for both the recruit and the guild, and, if you mesh well with other players and are active, you'll be promoted to full member.

CONTACT

If you're interested, message me on XBL: G3TxxS0M3 (the 0 is a zero).
-Rex, the Mad King of [Legendary Outlaws]

"I saw you out there. I don't know what came over me, but I couldn't let you die. I found something inside of myself, something incredibly heroic. I mean, not to brag, but objectively..." -Peter Quill

Rex IV Tact GF | tRex SS Rene CW | GT: G3TxxS0M3
Post edited by atlas77777 on

Comments

• Options
    twitchx85twitchx85 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I've been looking for a guild for a bit, I have 4 level 60's (TR 11K, GF 11K, DC 7K alt, Warlock 7K alt)

I am on in the evenings, and every other weekend I play almost all day saturday and sunday. Currently I am maining my TR and Devoted Cleric just hit 60 on my DC this week so I need some gear but that wont take me long.

I am slightly under what you have requested for gear score but during Tier 2 Dungeons I have been #1 dps in every dungeon I have run to date. Even walked 4 other dps through how to defeat a last boss without tank and heals approximately 5 times. Not this upcoming weekend but the following I will be on quite a bit and making that last push for 12K to 12.5K gear score on my TR. And as high as i can with my DC.

Took the time to level a cleric because I am tired of being kicked out of a dungeon from the queue because that's what they are waiting for.

GT is twitchx85, i will be traveling this weekend and will check back in a few days to see your thoughts, thanks for your time! No worries if i don't fit the bill, i can always message back after receiving higher gear.
  • Options
    atlas77777atlas77777 Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I'll message you via xbl
    -Rex, the Mad King of [Legendary Outlaws]

"I saw you out there. I don't know what came over me, but I couldn't let you die. I found something inside of myself, something incredibly heroic. I mean, not to brag, but objectively..." -Peter Quill

Rex IV Tact GF | tRex SS Rene CW | GT: G3TxxS0M3
  • Options
    buffalonightmarebuffalonightmare Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    would love to join ur guild. im lvl 56 TR extremly active. will be lvl 60 by tonight or tomorrow night. could use some help end game. respectfully. my GT is BUFFALONIGHTMARE