test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

MAke tiamat difficulty normal but remove elemental gear armor and everything

mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Player Feedback (PC)
Yes as my title says make tiamat difficulty normal but remove elemental gear armor for it.WE go to tiamat to take our boons get reward an elemental piece doesnt make sense at all.
THOSE exploiters or future exploiters will move to module 5 new difficulty as dev said to get carried and get rewards elemental gear?AND who knows what else is in that tiamat loot table?MAYBE are the dungeon artifacts.
WE want go tiamat and get our boons dungeon gear nothing to do with that.thanks.
Post edited by mamalion1234 on

Comments

• spideymtspideymt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 710 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Yes as my title says make tiamat difficulty normal but remove elemental gear armor for it.

Disagree. We only need the possibilty to get as a raid ( pre made) to tiamat. So she can beaten with tactic an good players without any stupid ******ed fire campers. A good 25 ppl pre made raid can kill tiamat. But you even cant go as a grp to tiamat.

• mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    spideymt wrote: »
    Disagree. We only need the possibilty to get as a raid ( pre made) to tiamat. So she can beaten with tactic an good players without any stupid ******ed fire campers. A good 25 ppl pre made raid can kill tiamat. But you even cant go as a grp to tiamat.

i made that thread according to what panderus said to preview patch notes that they plan decrease difficulty similar to module 5 and i say if they do that they should remove the elemental gear or any other artifact gear.IT SHOULD drop only the tiamat orb set and farm linus to get your boons.
  • diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    T1 gear (raid or alliance) would be a fine replacement for all the item level 135 equipment. At this point it's merely raw AD so who cares?

If the devs have to make a charity instance to hand out decent gear and if it has to be tiamat, then ok go for it, but yeah it doesn't have to be BiS gear obtained with that upcoming faceroll.

Private queues are also an option i'd chose over a rework.
  • walk2kwalk2k Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited May 2015

weird I'm not seeing the video you attached to this message of you killing tiamat since the patch. ... perhaps you forgot to attach it? thx
  • blackxxwolf3blackxxwolf3 Member Posts: 1,539 Arc User
    edited May 2015

panderus has already stated the server cannot handle 25 man partys. they already tried it.
  • ancyrasancyras Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Tiamat was already doable as it's hard difficulty. But current queque system and not being able to have your own pre-made group in same instance was making it hard to success. At mod5, we able to carry tiamat with 3-5 high dps'ers, people could face-tank adds, by using gems on just green and blue and potting made no healing needed. It was so easy at mod5. I was glad with changes at mod6 that they put tanks and healers role/job important, increase challenge difficulty was okey but then other problems occured. You need more then 20 people who knows what to do inside else then 5-10 afk.

I finished tiamat on paper/teorically at beginning of mod6 but problem was to have 25 good players in same instance. As 19K_Zerg channel, we downed tiamat 4 times this week without T4 bonus after RF event. We got a lucky queque and able to get in 20-22 people from same channel. We used our friend Flaashy's guild's teampseak communicate each other. We used time (even every second) carefully, we shared quests/roles, manage buffs/debuffs, healing-tanking, gems and everybody do their job very well.

Nerfed tiamat can give lower rewards its okey. Then it could be nice to have a Epic tiamat which drops Elemental Elven armor and better/higher rewards for hardcore players who can join with a premade group at any time like other dungeons. Then we need to have raid UI must be added into the game. Seems not an easy request as technically but many players will be happy from it. We already have trouble in game with high population combats. 40 man dragon runs sometimes impossible to play even we have very high computers, saying/warning to people that "dont use as, dont use prism is really sad which something is in game". But without astral seal or prism we have uber lags/rubberbanding/server not responding errors too. So I wish they fix this lag/latency issue for crowded combats, and make a harder premade tiamat or other 10-25 man raids for future.

I shared our experiences about tiamat :
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?833061-Tiamat-for-beginners-%28zerg%29-simple-tactic-and-some-tips-to-increase-win-rate&p=10980151#post10980151
  • quspivquspiv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Saying "dont use Prism" is just dumb, most Paladins players probably dont even realize that Prism is used automatically after Paladin uses daily and only if he got that feat.

Also gz on the Tia.