test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Bug] Tenebrous enchant does not stack

robotpolisrobotpolis Member Posts: 24 Arc User
Hi,
I've 4 x lesser Tenebrous Enchantment slotted but only 1 is trigger each time.
In the current live server, all 4 stack and triggered at the same time.

Thanks.
Post edited by robotpolis on

Comments

• robotpolisrobotpolis Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Ouch... Didnt know this. Cannot find it from the release note...
  • jeffmwillsonjeffmwillson Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited March 2015

Anyone that has tested or used tene on PTR can clearly see that Gentlemancrush's explaination of Tenebrous is WRONG... "Now multiple tenebrous will fire sequentially while still maintaining their unique cooldowns" This does.. kind of occur.. the point is.. that they do not stack now.. if I hit... with tene.. one will proc.. and put all on cool down.. the second hit will not proc another tene that is waitng not on cool down... the third hit will not proc... another proc will not occur for the 20 seconds.. which will then possibly proc another tene... who knows which one out of 7 is really proccing.. it doesn't matter.. cus only one will proc every 20 seconds.. so having 7 slotted.. or 1 slotted.. = the same thing... which is what "tene are not stacking" means.. and the quote linked to devs comment is pointless
  • vitizaxvitizax Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    This enchantment still broken. Please fix, just 1 tenebrous works, others are wasted.
  • vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    vitizax wrote: »
    This enchantment still broken. Please fix, just 1 tenebrous works, others are wasted.

Some magically gone from AH. Did they fix them on preview now?
  • aristofanusaristofanus Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I have tested 1 and 2 greater tenebrous through combat tracker in PvP, PvE and on dummies - the result in dmg output and proccing is that second tenebrous add absolutly nothing.
    P.S. I don't think they wii fix it ever, cause one tenebrous in Pala hands (for ex) gives twice/triple dps than any 12 rune.