test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Shadow of Demise bugged?

matricunolummatricunolum Member Posts: 7 Arc User
edited May 2015 in The Thieves' Den
Hi guys just wondering. The tooltip says you will no longer lose stealth meter gain on receiving damage but this isn't the case as not only does it stop but I'm losing it on higher damage. anyone having this problem? let me know thanks
Post edited by matricunolum on

Comments

• devilslettucedevilslettuce Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Works for me mate! Doesn't matter how much I'm being damaged, the bar still fills.
  • thezer0fluxthezer0flux Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I've had that issue as well, but it's not consistent. Most of the time it works, but sometimes, usually at the worst times, it won't work and my stealth meter regen will be interrupted and drop as ranged adds peg me during boss fights. It's not the only issue like that either. I'm supposed to get 90% damage reduction from Courage Breaker, but I've used that and taken full damage on the next shot. I've also used Impossible to Catch and still ended up rooted, dazed, or stunned. Heck, I've even had it where my stealth bar filled all the way to very edge of being usable and stopped. From that point it never filled all the way for the rest of the run. I had to log off and back in for it to start working right again. I don't think it's just one power/feat or just our class. I think there's a bug in the whole system where sometimes powers/feats just don't proc.
  • matricunolummatricunolum Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    thanks for the replies guys greatly appreciated. mine isn't working at all by the looks of it. I'm thinking maybe resetting skills and building again but doubt it will fix it. not sure what to do as I'm losing a hell of a lot of dos which i don't want as i don't want to be a hinderance towards my pug groups
  • kaspa6kaspa6 Member Posts: 34
    edited May 2015
    dont bover to reset your toon did it x2 still broken
    edited May 2015
    thanks for letting me know kaspa. i have just been playing my DC instead as finally unlocked epic shores so farming it. typical timing that LoL goes down when i unlock it the other day. i don't see the rogue being fixed any time soon seeing the speed of the fix's. guessing there will be 20+ new items in zen then we may get lucky? thanks again for reply
  • sudnd3thsudnd3th Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Idk if its working as intended but i do know that it seems a little off since last patch. It was working great now it's hit and miss.
    suDnd3th - LvL 70 PvP WK Scoundrel TR
    Pyx - LvL 60 PvP AC DC Retired

XB1 GT - suDnd3th
  • thezer0fluxthezer0flux Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I believe I've confirmed via testing it is in fact bugged. I saw the inconsistency in stealth regen prior to 1.1, but now it's flat out broken. I submitted it to the bug forum.
    edited May 2015
    thank you all for the feedback without sounding harsh I'm glad its not just me as it does bring some comfort knowing i am not only cursed one. i hope it gets fixed soon so we can play our sneaky rogues without issues. fingers crossed. thanks again all
  • monktoastymonktoasty Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    thank you all for the feedback without sounding harsh I'm glad its not just me as it does bring some comfort knowing i am not only cursed one. i hope it gets fixed soon so we can play our sneaky rogues without issues. fingers crossed. thanks again all

Just adding that mine doesnt work either..and to be sure I tested it over and over again and my stealrh bar stops filling as I take damage