test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

My Legendary right hand dissapeared!

alfalolzalfalolz Member Posts: 161 Arc User
Evening,

Would like to share my loss that happened on 28th of april and mayb find some help from eu admins.

I play on russian server, made a ticket the same day (28th) actually 5 of them and havent recieved a single reply from any of our admins on RU forum, my topic has already 250+ views and a lot of replies.
The worst part is that i had my Perfect Vorpal as as well 2x R10 Radiants in in (The right hand was Legendary lvl 70)

How did it happened? - That day i tried to change the appearance of my right hand and i strongly believe that changing the appearance of my right hand made it dissapear. thus leaving me with the item i wanted it to look like but no legendary hand with enchants.

Is there any chance u can guys check my logs and mayb u can assist me with my problem.

my DC name is Законченный@alfalolz

Have donated in the game for over 3k us$ and im quite amazed at the support that gives no reply nor any answers in 3 days time!

Please could someone assist me with my right hand?

Brgds / Serge
Post edited by alfalolz on

Comments

• Options
    aristofanusaristofanus Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I had the same problem a year ago - seems u just misplaced the items when u transmuted them. I lost my epic off-hand + 10 radiant in it and it became a blue lvl one shield. I must say thx to support - after i submitted a ticket in a week or so they gave me new off-hand. but not rune.
  • Options
    alfalolzalfalolz Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    funny staff is that they have answered me a couple of days ago with the statement that due to some technical reasons they can not return me my items BUT my case has been filed to tech department. Also they added that i have to be patient and wait and mayb long time to wait.

How nice!
  • Options
    aristofanusaristofanus Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Do u have an item from this unlucky transmutation - they may ask it as a proof that u really done this thing