test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I self-kick

karlspaklerkarlspakler Member Posts: 45 Arc User
If I see another cleric in the group, I leave the group immediately after queuing. Does anyone else self-kick?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    If I see another cleric in the group, I leave the group immediately after queuing. Does anyone else self-kick?

Thanks and No, I don't.
  • codher0codher0 Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    zephyriah wrote: »
    Thanks and No, I don't.

I'll be truthfull... I kick any clerics who join my group. (Jelous)
  • telprydaintelprydain Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I don't mind other clerics in an instance with us. Normally I'll sit the next battle out to see what powers they're using and then grab whatever encounter powers they're missing. With one cleric on buff/debuff and one on heal, even the most **** teams can cakewalk most tier 2 dungeons.

On my ranger I'll leave a group if if looks like they'll boot me or if it looks like a group who are all well below the par GS of a dungeon.

I'll also leave if it's a group who are kicking a lot. If you're having to boot other people to get the 'right team' to finish a dungeon, then they aren't the problem.
    Casual Gamers
    Join us brothers and sisters and distant relations and confused onlookers.
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.
    "In war, unqualified. In peace, disorganised. In death, mild irritation."

JOIN US.
  • jaxcevaaljaxcevaal Member Posts: 63
    edited May 2015
    I play fair with other clerics. 2 clerics = easy peasy man.... But as soon as I see the words "Vote Kick Failed" that mf is getting the boot. I always run everything with 2 other people, guild or friend. I always have the vote advantage. Don't mess with me and I won't boot you.
  • friedarmenianfriedarmenian Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    On the Call To Arms instances, the moment I see the level 6-29 groupmates I leave. Those guys are the ones that run to ALL the mobs at once and get one-shotted, and we have to recover from the mess. If you aren't near my level, you know **** right they don't have the skilltree climbed.
    Huh....I thought Ballsdeep was a location in Lord of the Rings.

Xbox Avatar=FriedArmenian
    Level 60 GWF=Buckaroofury
  • majordogmeatmajordogmeat Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2015

I do. No reason for me to chance a need on a purple with another cleric. Especially considering when another group is standing idle waiting for a cleric.

When I rarely do run with another cleric, we divide out our powers, hold hands, sing songs and skip into the sunset leaving a trail of flowers and moist tender green loot droppings.
  • wanderingkyngwanderingkyng Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I do the exact same thing. There are always plenty of groups out there needing a Cleric, evidenced by the fact that I almost always instantly find one once I re-queue. Why the game often chooses to stick me in a group that already has one is beyond me... but if the Cleric knows what they're doing, having two is always wasteful.
  • ladyevayneladyevayne Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Since there is only like 10 GF's on xbox (slightly exaggerated), i don't run into dupes to often. I did manage to run a GWD run with another GF and it was cake. I let him Tank everything and ran Knights Valor up. I dont think anyone in the group dropped below 90% the whole run and we didn't even have a DC.
  • tristan313tristan313 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    On the Call To Arms instances, the moment I see the level 6-29 groupmates I leave. Those guys are the ones that run to ALL the mobs at once and get one-shotted, and we have to recover from the mess. If you aren't near my level, you know **** right they don't have the skilltree climbed.

This^. I hated seeing this on the weekend past's CTA: Ebon Downs. Friggin' idiots... I don't mind playing with lower levels at all, because I know your character and damage are buffed to make a match of the rest of the team. I'll pick you up when you're down and do what my class does best when I jump in with one of my characters. But when it's all DPS classes and me as a single guardian, then someone (usually 2 d-bags) go and aggros all of the barrows and brings them back to the **** fortress... freaking cluster... and you want ME to revive you...? LOL... NO. I know it might seem like we might finish faster, but we end up taking even longer to finish the freakin' match because of the deaths, suicidal revives, and respawns.
  • telprydaintelprydain Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Our guild was doing that - but it was working for us.
    Casual Gamers
    Join us brothers and sisters and distant relations and confused onlookers.
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.
    "In war, unqualified. In peace, disorganised. In death, mild irritation."

JOIN US.
  • arlequin13arlequin13 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    tristan313 wrote: »
    This^. I hated seeing this on the weekend past's CTA: Ebon Downs. Friggin' idiots... I don't mind playing with lower levels at all, because I know your character and damage are buffed to make a match of the rest of the team. I'll pick you up when you're down and do what my class does best when I jump in with one of my characters. But when it's all DPS classes and me as a single guardian, then someone (usually 2 d-bags) go and aggros all of the barrows and brings them back to the **** fortress... freaking cluster... and you want ME to revive you...? LOL... NO. I know it might seem like we might finish faster, but we end up taking even longer to finish the freakin' match because of the deaths, suicidal revives, and respawns.

Why run back? If everyone solos a crystal we all go home faster :)