test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bug for Dragonborn in Temple of the Spider, side area w/ chests

stercesderisedstercesderised Member Posts: 334 Arc User
Heads up that if you are dragonborn and go through the door in Temple of the Spider where the extra chests are, that you will be unable to get back out through the same door.

When you put the icon over the door to click, all you get is "out of sight" (something like that). I've tried multiple spots far/close/all along the edge of the door and it is definitively unclickable. I have also tried logging out which puts you at the campfire just inside that area next to the door.

The only way to get out is to leave group to get kicked from the dungeon. I tested this three different times with same result. Brought friends in who have the large frame human and half-orc models and though it wasn't easy to find, there were spots they could stand back from the door that allowed them to exit. Those same spots do not work for Dragonborn.

I strongly do not recommend going in there if you're a Dragonborn. Granted, most people incl me skip it during runs, but this needs to be fixed if the area is going to stay in the game.
Post edited by stercesderised on

Comments