Install Arc

lvl 60 Devout Cleric looking for End Game PVE Guild

wolf4705wolf4705 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
As Title Describes I'm a Healer
Gear Score: 12,265
Looking for active and Mature Tier 2 and CastleNever Dungeon Runners

send me a message on the xbone

Tired of being kicked from groups after the final boss is dead in Pugs

GT: Frisky Dingo 1o <---(Is the letter ''o'')
Post edited by wolf4705 on

Comments

• neurallegendneurallegend Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hey we need Cleric's in our guild Perfect world

Here is my gamertag Neural Mankind send me a msg if you like to join i appear offline so just msg me any time or msg my second in command Alternat
    thanks
  • lordsarveriouslordsarverious Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Try out AoF buddy. Message me (Lord Sarverious), or HellishNightone for an invite to the party and guild. We have been running more epic dungeons, because we finally got more guys to 60. The guild is a mature group that has been gaming together for awhile through various games. (Destiny, Warface, CoD, Battlefield, etc)

We would love to have another Cleric roaming around, so we can have two groups running dungeons together. We are all Central and East Coast guys in the US. Someone is almost always on too, so you'd be able to play with us during most of the day.
    Co-Founder of AoF Neverwinter Branch (TR 60, CW 60 SS)
    Find me on XBL to get an interview to join the guild.
    5.jpg
  • jjb828jjb828 Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    If you're looking for a laid back, helpful, PvE and Dungeon based guild, look no further than Rogue's Gallery. We help people get to where they want, as soon as possible. On top of being a Neverwinter guild, we have plans on going to Elder Scrolls Online.

If you're interested to check out our guild, check out our forums here>
    http://roguesgallery.enjin.com/forum
    If you want to apply, sign up than submit an application at this link here>
    http://roguesgallery.enjin.com/recruitment

Cheers!

~Killer croc
    Check out the Neverwinter/ESO guild Rogue's Gallery! While you're at our forums, submit an application and join our glorious regime!
  • blackgeezuz46blackgeezuz46 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I think you'll fit in great with our group here. Most of our core are just getting into T2s/campaign and learning to master the game. We plan on remaining relatively small and exclusively grown folks to avoid the kicking/loot nonsense etc.

REBELGAMING.jpg

REB3L is a Xbox One Neverwinter guild founded by 2 retired "Hardcore" mmo buddys. We are looking for ACTIVE / ADULT members who prefer kicking *** with the same tight group of friends rather than in a zerg invite type of leveling environment.

We have a nice mix of guys around the world who play throughout the day. We are looking to increase our numbers on both our pvp and progression teams...T2 PUGs are terrible. We expect to be ACTIVE in party chats...lets face it, the chat system sucks and communication is key. If you are leveling, stuck PUGing dungeons or just want some cool company come join us.

Drop a mail to any of us on Xbox Live for an invite
    GamerTAGs : WillsDad1030, Mr Sano, | Xstatic |, middlePHINGERu, Brother Rogue

REB3L.gamerlaunch.com