test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Prophecy - We're small, but growing! come join!

jetblastinc1000jetblastinc1000 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
Hello Dear Forum Reader,

I'm PF User Jetblastinc AKA @jetblastinc1000
I've been playing neverwinter with a few friends now since it got released out of the beta.
From the point we could create a guild we had and have been in it together ever since.
Now we are looking to grow a bit larger so we can do dungeon runs, quest or whatever more often.

We, as a group like to play alot of different games together for fun, but we do have our moments of tryharding. This is very important to us as a group. We don't care what GearScore (item level nowdays) you have or what kind of clase you play and how, all we care about is that you enjoy playing in a small - medium group, learn more about this game together and grow as a community while doing so.

Something on a side-note you may want to know. This is the first time trying to setup a guild in an mmo so try not to be to harsh if i do things diffirently. You can ofcourse give me somefeedback on what to do or change. I would love some people to help run things if we get a bit bigger. So those with experience are more than welcome!

Our Goals on Building a Decent Guild:

-Community Building
-Friendly Gaming
-Learning about the game
-Meeting new friends
-Having fun, of course!

Things we seek from New Members:

-Teamwork
-An age of 16+
-Positive Attitude
-Using TeamSpeak3 (not a must, but things are much easier that way)

Contact Info:
I live in the Netherlands in Europe (UTC +1).

Reach us in game: @jetblastinc1000

I check my In-game Mail Frequently, just drop a line if you're interested in joining.

A simple PM will do as well!

-Or-

Simply Reply to this Thread.

Find me In-Game:
Lara Wolfsbane@jetblastinc1000 (Hunter Ranger)
Jetblaster@jetblastinc1000 (Great Weapon Fighter)
Kata Windsailor@jetblastinc1000 (Trickster Rogue)
Carolina@jetblastinc1000 (guardian Fighter)
Post edited by jetblastinc1000 on

Comments

• Options
    spiffyjimspiffyjim Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hi!

Just sent you an in-game message!
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Thank you for applying, I just send you a message back!
    Once you are in the guild we I will give you the TeamSpeak3 Info so you can join if you would like to!
  • Options
    mouernmouern Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hey just sent ya a in-game message hit me up man would love to join ya'll exactly what I'm lookin for !!!
  • Options
    synsensynsen Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hello Dear Forum Reader,

I'm PF User Jetblastinc AKA @jetblastinc1000
    I've been playing neverwinter with a few friends now since it got released out of the beta.
    From the point we could create a guild we had and have been in in together ever since.
    Now we are looking to grow a bit larger so we can do dungeon runs, quest or whatever more often.

We like to play games to have fun (but we do have our moments of tryharding), that point cannot be stressed enough, as well as we DO NOT Care what you Gear Scores (item level nowdays), Player Ratings, and Stats are, we just care if you're a friendly player looking to making lasting friendships with others and help your guild grow as well as the community.

We like having fun, so, we like to joke around, we like being simple and random. We like sharing laughter, and just an overall good vibe with others.

Yes, we say all this but just know, some of us can be shy, we don't intend to make folks feel unwelcome or uncomfortable!

Something on a side-note you may want to know. This is the first time trying to setup a guild in an mmo so try not to be to harsh if i do things diffirently. You can ofcourse give me somefeedback on what to do or change. I would love some people to help run things if we get a bit bigger. So those with experience are more than welcome!

Our Goals on Building a Decent Guild:

-Community Building
    -Friendly Gaming
    -Knowledge Building
    -Meeting new folks to call Friends
    -Having fun, of course!

Things we seek from New Members:

-Use of Headset
    -Teamwork
    -Mature 16+
    -Positive Attitude
    -Play Nice or Move On!
    -Have Voicechat available (not a must but things are much easier that way)

Contact Info:
    I live in the Netherlands in Europe (UTC +2). I can reply between 5pm - 10pm and the full weekend.

Reach us in game: @jetblastinc1000

I check my In-game Mail Frequently, just drop a line if you're interested in joining.

A simple PM will do as well!

-Or-

Simply Reply to this Thread.

Find me In-Game:
    Lara Wolfsbane@jetblastinc1000 (Hunter Ranger)
    Jetblaster@jetblastinc1000 (Great Weapon Fighter)
    Kata Windsailor@jetblastinc1000 (Trickster Rogue)
    Carolina@jetblastinc1000 (guardian Fighter)

Hmm... I find your words.... Interesting. ;)

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?917231-The-Legacy-Order-We-re-New-We-re-Recruiting-Please-Read!

It seems... Very interesting.
    "None of you seem to understand, I'm not locked in here with YOU, you're locked in here with ME!"
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Well, anywho, good luck with finding folks. If you need anything. I'm @metalphantom, in-game, if you folks would like an alliance or help. :)
    "None of you seem to understand, I'm not locked in here with YOU, you're locked in here with ME!"
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    synsen wrote: »

I'm very sorry for using your word on this page. I am very new to this kind of stuff and didnt know what to write, I am though, working on a complete new post for this guild, including a part on my future website that I will replace all of this with if we are to become larger then we are now
    I do understand that I didn't have the right to use this without asking you for permission first, so i'll start changing some things up right away

I would love to do some stuff with you together in some kind of an alliance, and maybe you can even teach me a few things about running a guild, because you seem to be alot more skilled at it then I am!
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Look, I don't care at this point, I will give you credit for being honest. At least you have the decency to explain and apologize, and that's what's rare in the online gaming world. I forgive you my friend.

You will find your own groove of getting your image, and message out there, trust me. You will grow in time and it will be that decency that will help you.

I wish you the best on this endeavor, and I'll accept to forge a Guild Alliance/Coalition with you. Just message me or my guild officers in-game, and yes The Legacy Order is a small guild fledgling as well. So it'll be nice to build together. :)

metalphantom (Myself)
    humbledistaste - Officer
    eymeth - Officer