test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Weapon Master

lazaroth666lazaroth666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,332 Arc User
edited May 2015 in The Militia Barracks
Ok, I did a few tests and I wanted to share the info:

Weapon Master R3 should add 7.5% (1.5%*5) + 5% (1%*5) per stack (offhand), total. 12.5% but instead I'm getting 14% according to the character sheet. In a beatiful world where bugs doesn't exist, with r4 it should be a total of 15% (6 stacks in each case Class feature and OH bonus)

After a few tests in live server:

WM stacks:

1: 2%
2: 2%
3: 2%
4: 2%
5: 2%

OH: 4% (It's taking only 4 stacks instead of 5, bug ofc, and probably will take 4 stacks even with WM R4 instead of 6).

So, we are getting more crit than we should but still less than if it were working properly.
fkze9t.jpg
▄▀▄▀ Check out my blog for more information and cool videos: NWO-Battleground ▀▄▀▄
Proud founder of the 'Primacy' alliance
Post edited by lazaroth666 on

Comments

• Options
    lewel555lewel555 Member Posts: 616 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    "You refine your mastery of great weapons, increasing your critical strike chance by 1.5% on every successive hit. Stacks up to 3 times. "

The tooltip, for the new GWFs who were wondering what Lazaroth was talking about.
    Note that the tooltip does not say how long the stacks last (you may think they add forever since you created your char), nor whether the 7,5% will turn your 20% into 27,5% or into 21,5%
  • Options
    onegaki101onegaki101 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Ah good to know. Been thinking of switching to that OH power after I get the pally artifact. Plan to get rid of the DC arty as I find the dailies slow me down instead :).