test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Getting kicked after final boss dies.

bravua5487bravua5487 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Anyone else being kicked after the final boss dies without being able to loot? I didnt think people would take T2 epics that seriously enough to kick people for em. 2 dungeons in a row now this happened.....hard to enjoy a game when this type of **** goes on.
Post edited by bravua5487 on

Comments

• jaxcevaaljaxcevaal Member Posts: 63
    edited May 2015
    Really there's tons of threads on this vote kick <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, look for them before starting new threads.

And a response to your complaint... Read up on this before you go complaining and further understand the need for it.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?927881-Why-the-Vote-Kick-is-OKAY

And for petes sake, get some friends or a guild! You only need 3 people in your group/party to prevent the vote kick! ! !
  • aliwhistlealiwhistle Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Got to the end of the boss fight in a dungeon last night, someone had joined just before the boss fight and actually they were very helpful at the boss fight, i was even thinking "hey i'll drop them a message and say thanks".. that was until the boss fight finished and they started a vote to kick me, unfortunately for them I was with 2 others from my guild so lets just say the vote kick went badly for them. The moral of:p this story.. check what's above players heads before you start this nonsense.. if there's three people in same guild things will go badly for you when you try and oust one of them!
  • friedarmenianfriedarmenian Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Sad, all you need is an epic key and you get an automatic purple goody in the treasure chest. Auto win.
    Huh....I thought Ballsdeep was a location in Lord of the Rings.

Xbox Avatar=FriedArmenian
    Level 60 GWF=Buckaroofury
  • sinibytesinibyte Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Sad, all you need is an epic key and you get an automatic purple goody in the treasure chest. Auto win.

Unless you get booted before you have a chance to grab your chest.
  • jjb828jjb828 Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    The problem is within pugging, from what I've gathered. They think they need more GS to take down a boss.

My guild and I have come to the conclusion that, to be good at the game, you need AT LEAST 3 friends/guildies in a group in order to not get the boot. If you are looking for a friendly guild who like to run dungeons I urge you to check out our forums here >
    http://roguesgallery.enjin.com/forum

We are an 18+ mature casual guild who like to run dungeons and Shores. You won't get kicked running with any of us. We also are NOT a 200 player random guild. we have 105 members, probably a good 35 of them are alts. We do Purge (kicking of inactive members)

We also use the KiK App to keep in touch easier with eachother, AND are taking the guild to ESO when it drops in June.

We hope to hear from you.

Cheers!
    Check out the Neverwinter/ESO guild Rogue's Gallery! While you're at our forums, submit an application and join our glorious regime!
  • dlc88dlc88 Member Posts: 44
    edited May 2015
    This has to stop me and my partner duo dungeons and always get kicked gor no reason and nothing we can do about it

Just quit the game it is trash anyways