test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Selecting Roles Prior to Dungeon Queue Needed Bad!

goosesoldiergoosesoldier Member Posts: 11 Arc User
There needs to be an added feature that lets you select a role prior to a dungeon of tank, healer or dps. People go in there obviously not knowing their role and really making these dungeons painful. I see tanks trying to dps, healers trying to dps, and dps pulling mobs way ahead of the group resulting in wipes. On top of that, nobody talks in chat or with the headset so it's just one big gaggle of no communication. With adding a simple, choose your roll before joining, you know what everybody intends to do.
Post edited by goosesoldier on

Comments

• Options
    n0bleshadown0bleshadow Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Agreed this would improve the game a lot
  • Options
    telprydaintelprydain Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Not sure how this would help - everyone will just pick whatever gets them in the fastest.
    If you're a cleric, even if you're DPS they'll pick 'healer' to get in faster.
    Casual Gamers
    Join us brothers and sisters and distant relations and confused onlookers.
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.
    "In war, unqualified. In peace, disorganised. In death, mild irritation."

JOIN US.
  • Options
    smashedturkeysmashedturkey Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    The devs screwed the pooch on this one. Every other MMO I have played matches a functional group, tank, dps, healer. This throw Wtf ever is in queue is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. I can't play the **** game due getting ****ing kicked all night long due to **** *** MM.