test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

bugged gear score and fluctuating stats

iscariot1026iscariot1026 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
I play a scourge warlock on neverwinter (Xbox one) and have had an issue with my gear score reading correctly. I have seen other scourge warlocks with worse gear than my own ( blue rings, t1 weapons, green artifacts) and their gear score will be 13000+ whereas I see other warlocks with same gear and artifacts as my own with a gear score of 15,000+ so I Dont know why I'm having this problem. Currently I'm wearing a full t2 set (accursed diabolist set) drake pact blade of the accursed Diabolist, accursed Diabolist grimoire, grand exorcist's necklace of blessings, grand necromancer's ring of in death,minor grand berserkers ring of cleaving, girdle of strength (blue artifact belt) , gemmed embroidered shirt, trixters embroidered pants, Aurora's whole realms catalogue (purple artifact) lantern of revelation (purple artifact) I also have 5 active companions which all give stat boosts yet my gear score is only 12,052 which from what I've seen on other warlocks should be a lot higher. Please help or give some insight if I'm doing something wrong.
Post edited by iscariot1026 on

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2015
    Update this was sent to me by a gm via email: We're sorry to hear about what happened to your character. Having reviewed the information you supplied, we’ve come to the conclusion that this may be the result of an unreported gameplay bug. Regretfully, we don’t have a resolution for the issue at this time, however we’re always trying to improve the gameplay experience for all of our games and we appreciate the time you took to notify us of your concern. We would like to resolve the issue as quickly as possible; however some issues require development time from departments outside of Customer Support and cannot be immediately resolved by a Game Master.ail:
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Update this was sent to me by a gm via email: We're sorry to hear about what happened to your character. Having reviewed the information you supplied, we’ve come to the conclusion that this may be the result of an unreported gameplay bug. Regretfully, we don’t have a resolution for the issue at this time, however we’re always trying to improve the gameplay experience for all of our games and we appreciate the time you took to notify us of your concern. We would like to resolve the issue as quickly as possible; however some issues require development time from departments outside of Customer Support and cannot be immediately resolved by a Game Master.
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Possibly, probably the difference might be in the type of enchantments and their ranks. Next choice, stone augment vrs a reg companion in the summoned slot. Next choice, the level and type of enchants in the summoned companion.

Customer service is just guessing. It does not sound like a gameplay bug, it sounds like you may not have considered all the things that contribute (or can contribute) to GS. I say this because nowhere in your post did you mention enchantments.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    zephyriah wrote: »
    Possibly, probably the difference might be in the type of enchantments and their ranks. Next choice, stone augment vrs a reg companion in the summoned slot. Next choice, the level and type of enchants in the summoned companion.

Customer service is just guessing. It does not sound like a gameplay bug, it sounds like you may not have considered all the things that contribute (or can contribute) to GS. I say this because nowhere in your post did you mention enchantments.

My enchantments are r7-r8 a mix of dark, azure,raidant my companions are illusionist, armored orc wolf, enyeries of Belial, dragon born raider, moonshae druid.
  • Options
    mrdurvamrdurva Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    My enchantments are r7-r8 a mix of dark, azure,raidant my companions are illusionist, armored orc wolf, enyeries of Belial, dragon born raider, moonshae druid.

It's bugged. Yesterday I was at 13,419 GS logged in today (exact same gear and everything) 13,210 GS
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Here is proof of whats going on: Bugged stats causing glitch gs on neverwinter xb1: http://youtu.be/K1cLHgj6shs
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    And before anyone claims this is lag think again. This only happens on my warlock. I have a control wiz and a rouge and it doesn't happen on them.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    zephyriah wrote: »

Augment stones like ioun stone of might ect give bonus stats yes but they Dont boost gear score on xbox.
  • Options
    telprydaintelprydain Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Also take campfire bonus into account.
    Casual Gamers
    Join us brothers and sisters and distant relations and confused onlookers.
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.
    "In war, unqualified. In peace, disorganised. In death, mild irritation."

JOIN US.
  • Options
    reds351reds351 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Boons count as well in mod 5?
  • Options
    pentnoirpentnoir Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    reds351 wrote: »
    Boons count as well in mod 5?

Yes, I recently did a respec of my feats and lost 800 gs, couldn't figure out why until I looked at my boons. Once I redid my boons, I was back at my old gs.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    First off. Xbox is on mod 3 not mod 5. Secondly I took everything into account.. I'm no **** to mmorpgs I slaughtered murlocks way before neverwinter was thought of. I know a bug when I see one. The gm wouldn't waste my time by telling me to post it here if it wasn't a bug. I took all things into consideration. Boons. Buffs from passerby's companion buffs ect. But the video posted shows all my stats flicker to zero and this happens wherever I go