test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Need a recommendation on Rogue build

zdragonlordzdragonlord Member Posts: 31
edited May 2015 in The Thieves' Den
I just hit 30 with my Rogue, and have been basing him around PvP gameplay. I was just wondering which path I should take to continue that. I am not very familiar with the rogue class, or PvP for that matter, and didn't want to do something wrong with the build. This guy is basically my only way I can play PvP and potentially not get spawn camped every game (true story. Only reason I made this guy, to stand a fighting chance.)

Thanks,
ZDL
Post edited by zdragonlord on

Comments

• finalbossbgfinalbossbg Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I just hit 30 with my Rogue, and have been basing him around PvP gameplay. I was just wondering which path I should take to continue that. I am not very familiar with the rogue class, or PvP for that matter, and didn't want to do something wrong with the build. This guy is basically my only way I can play PvP and potentially not get spawn camped every game (true story. Only reason I made this guy, to stand a fighting chance.)

Thanks,
    ZDL

I mean the rogue builds at this point are pretty much all strong overall depending on what type of style you want to play

If you're more stealthy go Sab w/ Master Inf. Run Smoke bomb / imp to catch / Shadow strike

Scoundrel is Single Target CC so Scoundrel Whisperknife Vengeance Pursuit / Deft Strike / Dazing Strike or Impact shot

Executioner is frowned upon atm because of the crit glitch with enchants and shadow of demise.

I can give you feats but you will have to message me ( BG Soldier )
  • zdragonlordzdragonlord Member Posts: 31
    edited May 2015
    Thanks for the info. As I said, not very familiar with the class, so I don't have a set play style, but most games I'm up front. I was just wondering what people use to get the most Glory per round, win or lose. Honestly, lol I suck at PvP so I need any edge I can get in order to earn decent gear (as mu luck with loot is atrocious). Major feats I think I can handle, but I do have a question: what tree path would you recommend? I'm in class ATM so I can't look at the tree, but I was thinking along the crit-focused path (I think it's one, executioner I think?) as it would be useful outside PvP as well.
  • finalbossbgfinalbossbg Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Well if you run stealth. You stay in stealth 90% of the time and you crit 100% from stealth.

Executioner is upfront brawler, but you are vulnerable to CC unless you run it with Impossible to Catch.

Executioner goes both pve and pvp.. and quite frankly as bad as it is right now . it is probably the most overpowered spec atm.
  • geltabgeltab Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 104 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    perma stealth for lyfe
  • captainjimbob72captainjimbob72 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Put your points in anything, close your eyes and mash buttons. As a rogue in PvP you will still do good.
  • krad777krad777 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Rogues have the smallest learning curve of any class. Just pick the feats/skills that fit your play style and there is no way you won't do well in pvp. Pvp is clearly tailor made for rouges at this point.
    "An Idle mind is the devils workshop"