test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dragon Sigils?

guruoftimeguruoftime Member Posts: 52
Is the only way to aquire dragon sigils off the single you receive for completing one of the dailies?
I was browsing the Harper shop and noticed that most require 100.
And to advance in the campaign I also need much much more.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Post edited by guruoftime on

Comments

• metheantiherometheantihero Member Posts: 178 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    Make sure you do the daily in Rothe Valley and your weekly from the NPC's around Harper Boward.
    If I should die on some far, far away battlefield
    Know I answered the call
    For a grand principle of freedom to yield.
    My fervent prayer is that death
    May not have been in vain
    Fighting for peace and right for the world to attain
  • illestgliderillestglider Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I have only been able to find 5 a day. 2 from Rothe Valley, 2 from Whispering Caverns, 1 from the PE Harper. If anyone knows a way to get more I would be interested to hear.
  • tkhbecker74tkhbecker74 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    You can earn 38 in a week once youre high enough in the campaign.
    3 from the weekly Defend the Portal
    2 in Rothe Valley Dailies Dragon and Mission
    2 in Whispering Caverns same as Rothe
    1 from the random Common Cause mission
  • guruoftimeguruoftime Member Posts: 52
    edited May 2015
    Ok thanks! I'm in Rothe valley currently, so I'll make sure to do those!
    Once I get to Whispering I'll make sure to do that as well. Ty!
  • wanderingkyngwanderingkyng Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    You get dragon sigils in the following ways:

Completing the daily "Common Cause" quests.
    Completing the daily quest for killing the dragon in Rothe Valley.
    Completing the daily quest given by the NPC near the dragon in Rothe Valley.
    Completing the daily quest for killing the dragon in Whispering Caverns.
    Completing the daily quest given by the NPC near the dragon in Whispering Caverns.
    Completing the weekly 'defending the portal' quest given by the Harpers in Protector's Enclave once you have unlocked the Shores.

You can acquire around 5-6 per day.
  • thezer0fluxthezer0flux Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    You actually don't need to buy anything from the Harper vendor. You can get everything you need from completing the campaign and grinding the Shores of Tuern (lvl 60 campaign skirmish) and the Lair of Lostmauth (lvl 60 campaign dungeon). It could take a while (or not if the RNG blesses you), but grinding is probably better than using scrolls and sigils (not to mention gold and AD) at the Harper vendor. You can also buy most of the stuff from the AH and save your scrolls and sigils for unlocking campaign blocks and your boons.
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    You can earn 5 sigils most days and 6 sometimes once you have unlocked all 5 dragon areas. You will get one for completing the Common Cause (CC) Daily Quest assigned in PE. This quest destination changes from Neverdeath, Ebon Downs, Icespire Peak, Rothe Valley and Whispering Caverns. When CC is located in Neverdeath, Ebon Downs or Icespire Peak you will get one sigil for doing the dungeon and 2 Cult Secrets for the Dragon and other quest and the Lore pages for CC itself. Everything is the same when CC is in Rothe Valley with the exception you earn sigils for the Dragon and other quest. Whispering Caverns works like Icespire peak, except the dungeon will give 1 sigil for completing and another for turning the quest in to the Harper in PE (6 sigils total).

Even though the CC quest from the Harper in PE only asks you to go to one of the dragon areas each day, you can go to all five and get the Dragon quest and random quest for each area from the Harper/Acolyte in the dragon area.

So, you can, with some initiative, earn 5 sigils everyday and 3 more for the weekly defending the portal for a total of 38 sigils per week. If you do all the Dragon areas and their quests everyday, that 100 sigils and 100 cult secrets will not seem out of reach.

Farm the Cult secrets and sigils everyday. They will be in even more demand when the Well of Dragons Mod drops for more unlocks and 3 sigils, 3 secrets and 3 of another currency we don't get yet will be a campaign task to create Linu's Favors which will buy artifact gear (off hand) and other things.
    Edit:
    Well, this may be overkill now. There was only one response when I started typing this.
  • guruoftimeguruoftime Member Posts: 52
    edited May 2015
    I guess all i really need them for is to progress the campaign?
    That's definitely good news. I'm still short on them to progress, but now that i know what I need and how to get them it should go smoother, thanks!