test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

disconnects!!

foxxy#4211 foxxy Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 563 Arc User
edited May 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
normally i disconnect when i am winning a match in domination. it sounds on purpose or something, no problems in my internet, game is just a mess.
Can you (devs) let us know if u are planning to fix ur game's disconnects? whatever is triggerin it. It was a terrible and bad idea to change the way it was before. Can we at least get this fixed in the next patch?
Post edited by foxxy#4211 on

Comments

• fenchimpfenchimp Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    normally i disconnect when i am winning a match in domination. it sounds on purpose or something, no problems in my internet, game is just a mess.
    Can you (devs) let us know if u are planning to fix ur game's disconnects? whatever is triggerin it. It was a terrible and bad idea to change the way it was before. Can we at least get this fixed in the next patch?

Basically no.

Many a thread has been created regarding this, and the extent of the answers from Cryptic include: "There's a lot going on between our servers and yours, so there's basically nothing we can do about lag/latency/disconnects."
  • djarkaandjarkaan Member Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    fenchimp wrote: »
    Basically no.

Many a thread has been created regarding this, and the extent of the answers from Cryptic include: "There's a lot going on between our servers and yours, so there's basically nothing we can do about lag/latency/disconnects."

The problem with this answer lies with the new zone, I never lag or disconnect but I can't even collect professions rewards due to lag in The Fiery pit.
  • myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    djarkaan wrote: »
    The problem with this answer lies with the new zone, I never lag or disconnect but I can't even collect professions rewards due to lag in The Fiery pit.

The Fiery Pit has at least two map instances with severe lag. Map 3 is horrific! I can't remember the other map (maybe 4?). If you ever find yourself in that instance, wait the 2 minutes and change to another. I do know that map instance 2 always worked for me - very little, if any, lag.
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."