test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Non kickers party people.

wade8765wade8765 Member Posts: 86 Arc User
I'm thinking about setting up a site that is focused on finding 5 players for dungeons where the editcut is not to kick. It could be the only way to do these dungeons as kicking is all to regular occurrence unfortunately.

Wouldn't it be nice being in a team where you know that similar minded people are playing with you who don't care about bloody gear score or 2 too many of X or what ever.

If your someone who believes in non kicking then please add your name here!! And if you want I'll put you on the website once I have it developed.

Thanks

Post edited by wade8765 on

Comments

• Options
    awrex1977awrex1977 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    GT awrex1977
  • Options
    reallyreconreallyrecon Member Posts: 170 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    Why not just post them in the thread here, keep a list compiled with their class, and have a mod sticky it? You could call it, "Neverwinter Organization for Friends Against Kicking" (NO-FAK). Btw, it's spelled "etiquette".
    Recon - 60 Cleric
    Gamertag: ReallyRecon
  • Options
    gaanjaa81gaanjaa81 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    cleric/hunter - gamertag = C0RNI5H
    Devoted cleric rule number one = We cant cure stupidity so no heals for fools ^.^
  • Options
    mrdurvamrdurva Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    This sounds like a great idea. I enjoy running the dungeons even if someone is struggling with it. We were all at the point once so why take it out on them?
  • Options
    orpheo2207orpheo2207 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hunter darkq007
  • Options
    rrdklrrdkl Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Vote kicking, ugh. The worst people arent even the kick initiaters(sp)?, it the sheep that blindly click yes when no reason is given or an absurd one is, my votes will always be no, the group finder is no ones to hijack, pregroup if these people want a perfect party-comp.
  • Options
    pineappleblankiepineappleblankie Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    DC - gamertag: Point Blankie
  • Options
    birdsarcomabirdsarcoma Member Posts: 40
    edited May 2015
    I only select 'Yes' when one of the group has disconnected for more than 1 mini-boss. Other than that, I'm down!

GT: Bird Sarcoma
    "If you only have a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail."
  • Options
    fukakukifukakuki Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    The guild I just left were kicking clerics and tanks from the recent skirmish event because 'DPS not enuff' lol. A community where this production-line mentality is avoided would be a good idea.

Anyway, Avast@FraggleRAWKS II (TR) and Fukakuki@FraggleRAWKS II (DC).
    Avast - halfing rogue with piratey gewdness
    Fukakuki- emo cleric with dubious eyeliner
  • Options
    ajven0majven0m Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    This is a good idea. I've haven't done any epic dungeons yet as I hear GWF's get kicked quite often. I've never been kicked from a regular dungeon, but did witness people getting kicked during a couple of runs I was in.

GT: AjVen0m (o=zero)
  • Options
    jood87jood87 Member Posts: 37
    edited May 2015
    Backstab@csluss1 TR
  • Options
    newmfinnewmfin Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I started a guild for the same reason unfortunately its sometimes hard to coordinate the guys to run dungeons.

I only kick if someone is idle for too long, i give people the benefit of the doubt though because sometimes my kid will fall out of bed or something and i am out of my chair before i can back out.

Gt NEWMFIN
  • Options
    vikingland1vikingland1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    GT:vikingland1 player name kris sheildhart guardian fighter
  • Options
    blindmancryzblindmancryz Member Posts: 0
    edited May 2015
    Hunter ranger : Old BIind Man
  • Options
    iceviper220iceviper220 Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Im a lvl 60 gwf with 10.1k gs, i dont vote yes.. unless there is a reason..im in a guild but can never get t2 runs sense they have there own group,so im stuck doing t1

Snow white(Gwf)
    GT:PhychoticDrEamz
    Characters~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    IGN:Ryuke-GWF-lvl 43
  • Options
    msbegotngirlmsbegotngirl Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    GT: msbegotngirl HR
  • Options
    xjayscxjaysc Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I joined just to get on this list. :) Same GT as my forum name. 60 hunter (trapper spec) and just 60'ed a Cleric. Looking for a good active guild as well. My normal weekly rotation is Mon-Fri due to work just dragon dailies and dungeons on the weekend, but if i''m on during the week evenings I can probably make a dungeon run or two.
  • Options
    vintagevivvintageviv Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    If you're ever in a dungeon with the guild "We've Woken the Hive", you are safe no matter what class. We don't kick for class or gear score.
  • Options
    scenespyroscenespyro Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    GT Scene Spyro
    lvl 60 GWF so I can empathize with not being wanted lol. also working on a cleric, slowly :P
  • Options
    telprydaintelprydain Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I live in NZ, so I'm likely not in the same timezone as you all, but our guild has a non-kick policy which applies to everyone (not just members of the guild).
    Casual Gamers
    Join us brothers and sisters and distant relations and confused onlookers.
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.
    "In war, unqualified. In peace, disorganised. In death, mild irritation."

JOIN US.
  • Options
    mastermaxx713mastermaxx713 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    GT - MASTERMAXX713
    I am a Trickster Rogue
  • Options
    corbec3000corbec3000 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    wade8765 wrote: »
    I'm thinking about setting up a site that is focused on finding 5 players for dungeons where the editcut is not to kick. It could be the only way to do these dungeons as kicking is all to regular occurrence unfortunately.

Wouldn't it be nice being in a team where you know that similar minded people are playing with you who don't care about bloody gear score or 2 too many of X or what ever.

If your someone who believes in non kicking then please add your name here!! And if you want I'll put you on the website once I have it developed.

Thanks

I agree with this compleatly, my gamer tag is Corbec3000 and am so fed up with not just getting kicked but people kicking others i always vote no but seem to always be in the minority as they often get kicked anyway, im always up for a run.
  • Options
    corbec3000corbec3000 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    my tag is corbec3000 a gwf with a gear score over1100 and am so fed up with people kicking anyone that fancys a T2 run shout me up :cool:
  • Options
    nfldpatriotnfldpatriot Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hunter Ranger that does T2 dungeons frequently and I am totally down for non kicking- GT: A NFLD PATRIOT
  • Options
    peak99peak99 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    is there a place to report these kickers too NW? i know xbox has a report button just wondering if the game is working on that.

just happened to me first time ever pretty pissed off. recorded it video proof if arc would care.

names: skilled in Kombat, bajingo jacks, synn, and keldorus.
    Guild: Skilled in Kombat

GAMERTAGS:
    Kevtif (not sure if he just accepted or was with them)

sik i fury
    sik i ky
    <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> crypt3 <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>

watch out for these *****.