Servers down?

spyg0atspyg0at Member Posts: 143 Arc User
Servers down for anyone else?
2.5K DC PVP & PVE <Q-Snipe>
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• spyg0atspyg0at Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    and they're back...carry on, nothing to see here.
    2.5K DC PVP & PVE <Q-Snipe>
  • greatxonegreatxone Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Not for me, just keeps saying server not responding. It's bad enough that the maintience time is during my normal play time. Now I waited 2 hours only to be told nope still working. An why does it seem like (for me atleast) that the game worked best the first time I ever downloaded it. But with each and every patch or maintience mine just gets worse. To be honest it's why I still won't spend money on it. Even if I did I wouldn't be able to play half the time anyways.
  • slasa23slasa23 Member Posts: 44
    edited May 2015
    I cant play also, gameserver not found its telling me
  • r3ppartr3ppart Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    greatxone wrote: »
    Not for me, just keeps saying server not responding. It's bad enough that the maintience time is during my normal play time. Now I waited 2 hours only to be told nope still working. An why does it seem like (for me atleast) that the game worked best the first time I ever downloaded it. But with each and every patch or maintience mine just gets worse. To be honest it's why I still won't spend money on it. Even if I did I wouldn't be able to play half the time anyways.

Game ran flawlessly for me for the first 2 weeks, but after that it seems to be going downhill play ability wise :(

Also, I thought a patch was going to drop today? I downloaded nothing...nothing I tells ya.
  • reallyreconreallyrecon Member Posts: 170 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    I think the patch is distributed by Microsoft servers based on geographic region so they're not overloaded by every one downloading at once. I always receive patches 10-20 minutes before my friends.
    Recon - 60 Cleric
    Gamertag: ReallyRecon
  • nfldpatriotnfldpatriot Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I keep getting the timed out message and have for 20 mins now. I did dl an update and entered the game but timed out trying to join a pvp match and have been out since.
  • ponyforeverponyforever Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I was able to get in a couple times but now I'm getting 'gameserver not found' and booted back to the main menu. Over and over.
  • ponyforeverponyforever Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    r3ppart wrote: »
    Game ran flawlessly for me for the first 2 weeks, but after that it seems to be going downhill play ability wise :(

It does kind of seem like the game is running worse as time goes on. Not sure how that's possible LOL.
    edited May 2015
    the game either got worse or they lied about the time of it being down.... this sucks
    edited May 2015
    Oh I got the patch but wish I didn't. Just another day I won't be able to play after waiting over 2 hours. Thank god the 60$ games I buy don't do this. So fans of free to play this is what you get. I rather shell out a flat cost then deal with this every week. It takes the fun out of games. Guess I'm going back to dragon age until elders scroll online.
  • googootsgoogoots Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Twitter feed:

@NeverwinterGame
    We're aware of the server issues for #NWXbox and working on a fix as fast as possible. Valindra is up to no good again.
    edited May 2015
    googoots wrote: »
    Twitter feed:

@NeverwinterGame
    We're aware of the server issues for #NWXbox and working on a fix as fast as possible. Valindra is up to no good again.

nothing new
  • sgtkijinsgtkijin Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    It's just frustrating that I can play with one of my characters, but the other one can't connect to server.
  • gaanjaa81gaanjaa81 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    timed out.... timed out....... timed out...... timed out .......

you can guess the rest >.>
    Devoted cleric rule number one = We cant cure stupidity so no heals for fools ^.^
  • shepardtheweakshepardtheweak Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    timed out logging in 3 times..got cant find server message..got on once but it was soo laggy i couldn't move then it froze on me..got on again but auction house dose not work..gonna unplug the one for 5-10 mins to reset it and try again will let you know the outcme
    edited May 2015
    At least you can play with one. I have a lvl 60 guardian fighter. Well sure enough last week same thing happened. So started new character an worked fine. Now this week again only now my lvl 30 scourge warlock won't work either.
  • goetzymamagoetzymama Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    They are probably doing rolling/cascading updates and connectivity will be patchy until they are all done. Unless of course, they are all done.
    Yes, I'm female. No, you can't see my HAMSTER.

Level 60 Great Weapon Fighter - Caimeta
    Level 60 Guardian Fighter - Princess Clappy
    Level 60 Control Wizard - Rashenbo
    Next up... Butcher of Lock Love
    I would love to change the world, but they won’t give me the source code
    edited May 2015
    Wait I figured out how to get it to work. Hard reset xb one ( hold down power button for 10 sec) then reboot. Pray to your god while it loads. Then choose neverwinter cross all your fingers while continuing to pray. Then click your character and start yelling at your xbox while keeping all fingers crossed. An maybe just maybe it will work.

May the odds be forever in your favor
  • parsidinoparsidino Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    It does not work here...
  • inlove2marrowinlove2marrow Member Posts: 30
    edited May 2015
    hey guys....... they did say that it was till 9:00 well its only 8:39 ^ for the post above.... Give them some time they said they needed from 7-9 which is 2 hours, besides this is THE BEST game i have played on a console in a very very long time. I can wait, its better than CoD
    edited May 2015
    Depends on your time zone mine was patched and downloaded update. Google pacific time zone which ow is in. It is 10 in there time zone it's one hour past maintience time.