test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PVP Campaign Ring Rewards are level 60

torontodavetorontodave Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 992 Arc User
uhJYH0Z.jpg

These rings used to be good.. Now with all the new gear having ++tenacity and the new 2slot level25 Rings, these PVP Campaign reward rings kinda suck.

Same with the dominators cloak.. Now that artifact cloak is BiS. =X

Rework retroactive campaign rewards too? =X
NW-DSQ39N5SJ - 'To Infinity, and BEYOND!' - Spelljammer Quest. Skyships, Indiana Jones moments
NW-DC9R4J5EH - 'The Black Pearl' - Spelljammer! Phlo Riders and Space Orcs
Thanks for all the fish.
Post edited by torontodave on

Comments

• rversantrversant Member Posts: 896 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    uhJYH0Z.jpg

These rings used to be good.. Now with all the new gear having ++tenacity and the new 2slot level25 Rings, these PVP Campaign reward rings kinda suck.

Same with the dominators cloak.. Now that artifact cloak is BiS. =X

Rework retroactive campaign rewards too? =X

I remember loads of people asking for this.

MAybe even add a low level jewelry task to upgrade them to 70.
    People are way too negative, Why cant we just all get along.

Drunken Goose of MidNight Express. - 3.3k Paladin , 3.6k GWF , 3.1k GF,
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I wouldnt care even if its a lvl 25 jewerly task to make them on part with the rings we get now from that task.

That way it would be a standard across both pve and pvp and there is no direct advantage for pvping.

I would like to use the rings again and I think that is the most reasonable solution.
  • traxsutraxsu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 51
    edited May 2015
    New campaign is coming, be patient.
  • colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Whatever we will end up with, do NOT gate PvP items behind crafting/profession tasks. I do not have the intention to lvl up professions, i just want to PvP. However, an option to exchange the current lvl 60 rings to lvl 70 ones via an NPC (preferably inside the Trade of blades) for an AD cost would be the best option.

Also, make the PvP campaign task - gear become reclaimable at an NPC. I know plenty of people who discarded or salvaged their items.

• rversantrversant Member Posts: 896 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Whatever we will end up with, do NOT gate PvP items behind crafting/profession tasks. I do not have the intention to lvl up professions, i just want to PvP. However, an option to exchange the current lvl 60 rings to lvl 70 ones via an NPC (preferably inside the Trade of blades) for an AD cost would be the best option.

Also, make the PvP campaign task - gear become reclaimable at an NPC. I know plenty of people who discarded or salvaged their items.

that was why I thought low level. such as level 1 task. that just costs the rings + some glory/triumph seals. better yet. Change the old GG coin to Glory trader to a general PVP trader, and give him the ability to trade old tier PVP gear for the above tier if you spend a little extra. an example would be ;

Grim Chest costs 9k glory 1 triumph
    Burning chest Costs 24k glory 10 triumph.

you can trade 10 triumph , 15k glory, Grim chest, for Burning chest. (extra 2k glory 1 triumph overall, but you've already spent that 9k on the grim so its just upgrading gear)

reasoning behind this is people often just skip the lower tier gear because its "a waste of glory" and as such we get multiple matches of people in just PvE gear farming their glory for the PvP stuff, not actually contributing to the match as without the tenacity they fall apart like soggy paper. If you could trade in the lower tier gear for higher tier. I'm sure a lot more people would actually buy the lower tier stuff and have more fun in PvP

He can also have level 70 versions of the rings (and dominators cloak) under him. Old ring + 4k glory + 5 triumph = level 70 version ( so 8k glory and 10 triumph to upgrade them). dom cloak can be similar.
    People are way too negative, Why cant we just all get along.

Drunken Goose of MidNight Express. - 3.3k Paladin , 3.6k GWF , 3.1k GF,
  • colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    rversant wrote: »
    sounds great

Now where are all the developers at? lol

• sentineltitaniasentineltitania Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    rversant wrote: »
    I remember loads of people asking for this.

MAybe even add a low level jewelry task to upgrade them to 70.

Low level, huh?

More like a level 25 extremely rare task. Let's be realistic here.

This game really doesn't offer you things in a Silver platter. So it would be the biggest surprise if that task was a low level one.
  • xgrandz02xgrandz02 Member Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Spoiler: There's a new set of lv70 PvP-jewellerys coming.
    With the new Champion Mod & many more, It's why they don't upgraded it.
    <::::::[]==0 GwF 0==[]::::::> ● Still waiting for the promised Improvement ●