test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gearing Up

skeld11skeld11 Member Posts: 225 Arc User
edited May 2015 in PvP Discussion
I just started playing the game a few days ago, up to level 12. What's the most efficient way to gear up for end game PvP? I'm assuming plow through to 60, and then start getting the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> kicked out of me while earning Glory for PvP gear...
GWF
-ASYLUM-
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• fukiiyufukiiyu Member Posts: 159 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    skeld11 wrote: »
    I just started playing the game a few days ago, up to level 12. What's the most efficient way to gear up for end game PvP? I'm assuming plow through to 60, and then start getting the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> kicked out of me while earning Glory for PvP gear...

You got it.

Do your daily win every day for 1 seal and continue pvp'ing for glory to buy PVP gear.
  • crispyslinky07crispyslinky07 Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Keep in mind the daily where you get the seal is only unlocked after you get to 60. But the one that rhix gives out in the enclave should be available
    Ant
    < Goon Squad >
  • skeld11skeld11 Member Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    That sounds good. So the seals are needed in addition to Glory to buy gear? I looked up the Battlefield Artifact Seal and it seems to only be related to a banner item?
    GWF
    -ASYLUM-
  • strandthemanstrandtheman Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    That sounds good. So the seals are needed in addition to Glory to buy gear? I looked up the Battlefield Artifact Seal and it seems to only be related to a banner item?

Yes, but only the higher tier PvP sets require seals in addition to Glory (T2 - Grim and T3 - Profound). There are a couple low level sets including a lvl 60 set that can be purchased with just Glory.

As for the Battlefield artifacts...the seals needed for these are connected to the PvP campaign which isn't released yet, but will be at a later time.
  • skeld11skeld11 Member Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    The lack of a complete Wiki makes it a little confusing to figure this game out. I see now that there are multiple sets for my GWF aimed at different specs I'm assuming.
    GWF
    -ASYLUM-
  • fukiiyufukiiyu Member Posts: 159 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    The lack of a complete Wiki makes it a little confusing to figure this game out. I see now that there are multiple sets for my GWF aimed at different specs I'm assuming.

As is all the classes have 3+ different sets that offer different set bonuses.

Also keep in mind, the XBox version is multiple patches behind on the PC version.