test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter: Xbox One - Upcoming Patch Details (Update 1.1)

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
Hey everyone,

Here's a sneak peek on some of the patch notes for the coming weeks. We're always looking at all our social channels and forums and wanted to share this early with you guys.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9220593

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• reallyreconreallyrecon Member Posts: 170 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    THAT'S what it's all about. The quicker and more frequently you inform players of the progress you're making in fixing the issues we're concerned about, the happier we'll be. Even things like "Dev A has started work on the Race Reroll issue today, and the issue will be corrected in this patch which will come out on May Xth" goes a long way towards showing us you're actually doing something.

The alternative just doesn't work for the gaming community as a whole anymore. Your Devs should all be familiar with Twitter and SHOULD USE IT! It takes 15 seconds to type up a short message and post it, and the more you talk to us the more we'll talk back. Keeping the dialogue open is everything nowadays.

Thanks for the update.
    Recon - 60 Cleric
    Gamertag: ReallyRecon
  • karlspaklerkarlspakler Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Thanks for the update. Looks great!
  • lordhufflepufflordhufflepuff Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Greetings,

Gotta fix the kicking... its ruining the game.
  • telprydaintelprydain Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Thanks for all the work! Looking forward to it.
    Casual Gamers
    Join us brothers and sisters and distant relations and confused onlookers.
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.
    "In war, unqualified. In peace, disorganised. In death, mild irritation."

JOIN US.
  • zdragonlordzdragonlord Member Posts: 31
    edited April 2015
    Thanks for the heads up.
    More notice on happenings and such would be nice though. This "in the coming month" and "in the upcoming weeks" is not very helpful in regards to release date. I just hope major needed updates don't continue to be monthly, they should be fixed ASAP. However, I'm just glad it's being addressed.
  • latinlegendlatinlegend Member Posts: 43
    edited April 2015
    It's a good start. Looking forward to the many other issues with the game that needs fixing! :)
  • bmikeationbmikeation Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    It's a good start. Looking forward to the many other issues with the game that needs fixing! :)

well they said inm the page that these are just a few fixes coming so we will have to see for a full patch notes
  • oz4201oz4201 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Awesome good to know you guys are hearing us. Makes me happy
  • woopwoopwoop00woopwoopwoop00 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Can't wait for the auction house filters to be fixed!

I was worried it would never be addressed as PC players have said it's been broken since release.
    GT: Rich V90
    Guild: Supermarket Sweep
    Chars:
    • Basket - 60 SW
    • Carrier Bag - 60 GF
  • dreampagehundreampagehun Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Nice to see these improvements. The Auction House filters were possibly the biggest problem with the game. This way it will be much easier to trade there. Now for me the biggest gripe will be the constant framerate issues and freezes.
    Guardian Fighter | Total Item Level: 2600+
  • curygreenleaf69curygreenleaf69 Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Nice to see these improvements. The Auction House filters were possibly the biggest problem with the game. This way it will be much easier to trade there. Now for me the biggest gripe will be the constant framerate issues and freezes.

Dont forget kicking and chat...
  • mmpp15mmpp15 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    im sure there a few more ppl that do it like me.....
    but when im in a dungeon there always ppl that loot during a fight, the problem for me is the selecting need or greed is almost the same action as leave group........ so needles to say is that it happened a few times already that i left group and have to start the run all over again. can you change it?
  • ro33iero33ie Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    can u also sort out purchase companions we should be able to transfer purchased companions between characters as also dragon scales or tramalune trade bars. so many people have been annoyed for the fact we cant do this or move astral diamonds to another character to or help us improve on messing around to get the astral diamonds we need to purchase items for characters we have.
  • tzarofkaostzarofkaos Member Posts: 42
    edited May 2015
    Great for the improvements and for solving issues....
    I hope next time "plots the plots"quest bug will be fixed...
  • leogressleogress Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Indeed, they need to make it where they can just leave instead of kicking.
  • shepardtheweakshepardtheweak Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    awesome now maybe i can slot something on my cleric companion that will help make her actually heal me lol