test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Group kick option

hiredgun69hiredgun69 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
The kick function in Neverwinter is terrible! I have joined several T2 dungeons with a GS of 11.7k and have been kicked out of about 80% of them today. Now, I can see kicking me for a Cleric, if there is none in the party present. When I look at a party and see that there is no Cleric, I leave without hesitation so it gives the party a chance to get a Cleric. Sometimes, you get aholes in a party that think it's fun to just cast a vote to kick someone out without reason. When I was in a party today the Guardian got kicked right before the final boss. We were just at the entrance to Hminir or however you spell it in Icespire and the Guardian was great all the way through and then I get the box for the kick option that comes up and it says the reason is, "yyy." I did not cast my vote on it. And then bam! He was gone. This has gotten way out of hand how easy it is to kick someone and it is quite unfair to a lot of players that have the gear, experience, and group effort to contribute to the party they are in. Most times, other players go along with the vote because they just don't care and want to close the box immediately or it comes up during a fight and they want to close it because of getting attacked right at that moment. In the case of the Guardian the reason was, "yyy." And people just voted, yes. While I see this is a viable option for dealing with idiots, I have run into more than my share that actually use the function to kick honest, great players from a party more than using it to kick the occasional bad member. This has gotten out of hand. How can people even get end game items when being kicked? Can we please have the party "Kick" option taken out? Or can we find some other means of how we can do this?
Post edited by hiredgun69 on

Comments

• spazmodeusspazmodeus Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I got kicked from a group today after the end boss was down and the epic chest was lit up... they kicked two of us... that's how we know we got kicked, because we saw each other's kick vote... the kick thing needs to be nerfed, hard.
  • slurperatorslurperator Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    When I see a group with (3) members from another legion, I don't even bother staying. Most of the time they kick you so they can get there under geared buddies in the instance after you did all the work to get to the last boss or for giggles. Another occasion, there was a player who was not doing anything but jumping around on his mount the whole skirmish. Me and another player tried to kick him, but his buddies kept him in. Once we got the last boss to 10%, they kicked us both for giggles. DON'T play with "Heals4Real", "Mars", or "Krontyrr".
  • queenbeezzyqueenbeezzy Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Agreed, from what I am seeing on their FB page and on here, this is a problem that needs to be fixed! I vote not to kick people especially if there is no reason or just yyyy but the end up getting kicked anyway. Its pretty screwed up.
  • tgsmoothtgsmooth Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I've ran into Mars before and he is terrible for kicking for no reason and trolling, he's a GWF right? I now vote to kick him everytime I see him, he also did it right before a boss on Shores of Tuern.
  • drizzt1258drizzt1258 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I agree with many people here, I have posted maybe a fix to it in this forum if any you wish to look at it and see if that's an ok solution or maybe some other kind of option. Because this is honestly breaking the game for me, I cannot play and I know a great many others with the same issue, I get that there is pardon my French but straight up asshats but to me this seems like it's way more than that.
  • mrdurvamrdurva Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    My buddy and I got kicked last night from Pirate King (they did the whole 3 attempted kicks before it auto kicks the person) The first boss of Pirate King the 3 randoms kept dying, my buddy and I (him a TR and me a GWF were the only two that stayed alive) @nd boss and it was a repeat. Pirate King fight starts and one of them died right away. At the 75% health remaining the other two died so it was just my buddy and I fighting the pirate king. We killed him and had a total of 22 million damage for the TR and 19.7 mil for the GWF and we were removed before we could get our loot