Install Arc

Tier 2 Arms- Where?

googootsgoogoots Member Posts: 147 Arc User
Does 'Caverns of Karrundax' actually give you arms? I call bull****. :mad:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• keife1991keife1991 Member Posts: 36
    edited May 2015
    yes they do give arms, i have a full set of t2 gear for my gwf, it takes awhile and a lot of luck but they do appear in the chest, and also amazingly sometimes from boss drop. i havent gotten the arms from a boss drop, but i did spellplague and got a set helm from boss crystal, and then a helmet from the chest in the same dungeon lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • googootsgoogoots Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I kinda knew that, just sick of ****ing rings. Need head and arms for my CW Vizier's set.
  • vintagevivvintageviv Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    googoots wrote: »
    I kinda knew that, just sick of ****ing rings. Need head and arms for my CW Vizier's set.

I practically lived in Spellplague for a week working on that HV helm. I finally got it after almost 17 runs in there. I might have gotten it on the 14th run had some dooshes not kicked me at the boss after I carried that entire group of HR, TRx2, and GF - no cleric so I was working overtime on control.

Hope you get the drop soon! That place is truly the pits.
  • grabmooregrabmoore Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    There is a 10% to get the arms in Karrundax end treasure. A buddy of mine took over 20 runs in order to get them.
    @grabmoore

Heroes of Darkness

Retired since 02/15
    My opinions are my own. Please do not judge my friends nor guild for my statements.
  • googootsgoogoots Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    YEEESSSSSS, got them. Probably took me about 5-8 runs to get the arms. Now for the head...
  • reallyreconreallyrecon Member Posts: 170 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    Got my helm from Spellplague today, I think it was my second attempt ever.

;)
    Recon - 60 Cleric
    Gamertag: ReallyRecon