test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

UI Scaling

rentheroguerentherogue Member Posts: 22 Arc User
We need a option on the Xbox version for a UI Scaling/Customization.

When your playing on a big screen TV there really is no reason for your skills bar to literally be a foot and a half wide on the bottom of your screen. There is no need for your party and healthbar to take up the entire side of the screen. Scale it down and give us a option to throw up a minimap in all the free space that we will have.
Post edited by rentherogue on

Comments

• googootsgoogoots Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I'm not entirely sure what the dragons look like since ther are usually a thousand debuffs covering the screen when I battle one. Let me turn that **** off, it's pointless.
  • knightdoomknightdoom Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    UI Scaling is a must! Especially for those Annoying little loot popups that occur amidst combat.
  • sarzec1978sarzec1978 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I agree... There needs to be something that lets you scale down the stuff on the screen, I dont even play on a very huge screen like some folks but I just feel everything is just overly big, I could be blind and would still have an issue with how big some of it is
  • finaldeath1689finaldeath1689 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    UI needs ALL customization options the pc has, there is no reason the ui needs to take up like two thirds of the screen. The game also needs a complete overhaul of the quest tracking and displaying, reasons should be pretty obvious for anyone who has gotten a level 60 character and did every quest.
  • brandonv516brandonv516 Member Posts: 89
    edited May 2015
    googoots wrote: »
    I'm not entirely sure what the dragons look like since ther are usually a thousand debuffs covering the screen when I battle one. Let me turn that **** off, it's pointless.

I just want to see my debuffs and then I'm on the same page with you.
  • jaxcevaaljaxcevaal Member Posts: 63
    edited May 2015
    As a healer trying to target someone with a heal, all it takes is 1 moron picking an item up in combat to make sure that I can't see the tank, where he's at, if he was knocked away........... Jesus man why is the UI so dang huge? I want to shrink EVERYTHING, especially the boss debuffs.

MOVE the STUPID LOOT SYSTEM off to the top right empty corner or something and SHRINK IT! There is no reason that that takes up 20% of a screen every time someone picks something up! And IN THE DANG CENTER OF THE SCREEN AT THAT! This is an easy fix, why has it not been addressed!? I am not going to quit playing this game, but your business model and priorities are terrible!