test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

14.2k HR Trapper LF PvE/PvP guild.

perfectelevenperfecteleven Member Posts: 12 Arc User
I am looking for a guild that is active Thursday - Sunday in the evenings (Central time zone). I have a 14k PvE rating and 13k in PvP. I am a veteran of MMO's on the PC and am usually only PvP but am enjoying the PvE on this game also. I have a lot of experience in top end WoW arenas and pvp from many other MMOs. My gamertag is Perfect11 and Eleven is my HR's name.
Post edited by perfecteleven on

Comments

• pxshgxdpxshgxd Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Jesus@howse is going
  • jjb828jjb828 Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Howdy there! Rogue's Gallery is an American based guild searching for players of all sorts of timezones- We have morning and late night players. We are all 18+, have jobs, school, families etc.. So our play time may be limited, but we do LOVE to run Dungeons and all types of PvE content. We are really not much of a PvP guild, but we do love PvE.

Our guild is also going to be branching into Elder Scrolls Online, so if that also excites you, feel free to check out our forums >
    http://roguesgallery.enjin.com/forum
    and if you want to apply to our guild, register than check out our application here >
    http://roguesgallery.enjin.com/recruitment

We also use the KiK app to keep in touch in and out of game if that is something you like too.

We hope to hear from some people! Cheers!

~Killer Croc
    Check out the Neverwinter/ESO guild Rogue's Gallery! While you're at our forums, submit an application and join our glorious regime!
  • perfectelevenperfecteleven Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Boop. . .10c
  • blackgeezuz46blackgeezuz46 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I think you'll fit in great with our group here. Most of our core are just getting into T2s/campaign and learning to master the game. We plan on remaining relatively small and exclusively grown folks to avoid the kicking/loot nonsense etc. Drop one of us a line we'll get you in.

REBELGAMING.jpg

REB3L is a Xbox One Neverwinter guild founded by 2 retired "Hardcore" mmo buddys. We are looking for ACTIVE / ADULT members who prefer kicking *** with the same tight group of friends rather than in a zerg invite type of leveling environment.

We have a nice mix of guys around the world who play throughout the day. We are looking to increase our numbers on both our pvp and progression teams...T2 PUGs are terrible. We expect to be ACTIVE in party chats...lets face it, the chat system sucks and communication is key. If you are leveling, stuck PUGing dungeons or just want some cool company come join us.

Drop a mail to any of us on Xbox Live for an invite
    GamerTAGs : WillsDad1030, Mr Sano, | Xstatic |, middlePHINGERu, Brother Rogue

REB3L.gamerlaunch.com