test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Player to Player trade system needs to be fixed

steelcity414steelcity414 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
There should be a way to trade AD for items between players besides using the AH and loosing a cut out of your of profit its bad enough you guys take 10% plus a posting fee what kind of a system is this. People cant get ahead with all of neverwinters CUT its not fair. were the ones putting in all the work and people do spend a lot of REAL HARD EARNED MONEY on this game so lets no be cheap about everything.

The game is great, even though it was free. ive spent more money on this than any other game that i can remember.
keep up the good work and just try to fix a few things to make the game a little less stressful when it come to trading.

A dungeon system would help too, where you can have a designated healer/tank with 3 supporting class. it shouldn't matter if the tank is a GF or a GWF
Post edited by steelcity414 on

Comments

• rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Its necessary to limit inflaction.
    I would love to see a way to trade ad player to player with halved taxes too.
    You havent use the ah indeed so you shouldnt pay that much the service
  • iowastatecycloneiowastatecyclone Member Posts: 18
    edited May 2015
    There should be a way to trade AD for items between players besides using the AH and loosing a cut out of your of profit its bad enough you guys take 10% plus a posting fee what kind of a system is this. People cant get ahead with all of neverwinters CUT its not fair. were the ones putting in all the work and people do spend a lot of REAL HARD EARNED MONEY on this game so lets no be cheap about everything.

The game is great, even though it was free. ive spent more money on this than any other game that i can remember.
    keep up the good work and just try to fix a few things to make the game a little less stressful when it come to trading.

A dungeon system would help too, where you can have a designated healer/tank with 3 supporting class. it shouldn't matter if the tank is a GF or a GWF

While I agree the AH fee is a bit much, I must whole heatedly disagree with your statement about you putting in all the work. I'm sure the developers and systems support teams work harder than the players of the game. After all, we are "playing" a game whereas they are "working" on making the game :)

For now, i'd much rather have them working on fixing matchmaking (aka the "kicking" problem) and bringing the gateway to xb1 players.