test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

This module was released too early.

grimahgrimah Member Posts: 1,658 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Player Feedback (PC)
Like some i do enjoy the new aspects of this mod. Clean slate, Better stat balance, better difficulty, more class synergy, improved enchants/companions.

But there are so many issues which just scream in your face, I won't mention how hard some things hit because cryptic should really just play the game themselves.

But there are so many things that are unfinished:

• Campaign rewards still at 60 (pvp/sharandar/dread/blackice ring items etc) they should have been bumped up to 70 before releasing this so there is gear before dungeons.
  • Pvp accesories are stuck at 60
  • viligance quests requires are too much 8 would have been fine and you can fill in any gaps with pvp/foundry.
  • Foundry list is still a mess, almost zero activity (unless you are the first 4 quests) and creation now because of this, it might as well be dead.
  • Alot of enchantments missing, Why improve just a few? If you are going to revamp the enchantments atleast do it thoroughly. frostburn, holy avenger, bloodtheft, bronzewood, briartwine, barkshield scaling.... and so many more, Why do things half-@rsed?
  • Potions do almost nothing at 70. 10k hp on 100k? i understand it should be used in an emergency, so just bump it to 25k atleast and put a 30 sec cooldown on it. I'm a tank and i haven't used a potion once.
  • Regeneration stat just plain sucks now, yet its on everything tank related. Not asking for combat regen to come back but it needs to do something else.
  • perma stealth rogues even more annoying than 1 year ago. PvP is considered a joke by competitive players because of how absurd some mechanics are (pvp balance is fair from perfect but the perma-stealth mechanic is laughable, its like a class that can become immune to targeting but oh wait you also cannot see them...)

And in general just please just test/play your game, atleast before releasing it and be a bit more thorough. Hopefully you get some more money from the xbox release but put it to good use please, because those xbox players are going to find this laughable and you don't have 100 other mmos to hide behind.
Creator of the featured survival horror foundry: "The Silence of Haydenwick" Video Review
and also the featured satirical comedic adventure "A Call for Heroes".
Post edited by grimah on

Comments

• Options
    obsydian666obsydian666 Member Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Yea, in module 6 i enjoy to lvl up my companions because gateway in working on Firefox d(^.^)b
    I didn't think that the PvP could be even more broken than in previous modules...well i was wrong it is worsed than ever...
    PvE is a joke...i heard about module 6...This was supposed to be "the greatest" module in NV history but they They took us more than they gave, oh not including broken and bugged enchantments. For good measure we have lags + farkbillions of bugs like broken DC's AP gain, CW spell twising, HRs super DoTs killing boss in 1 shoot... + broken class mechanics like perma stealth, perma roots etc.

Elemental Evil...maybe they should change name of this module...hmmm...i don; know....maybe....Elemental Bugs or Rise of Bugs for PvE contes i recommend The revenge of lags...whatever...

Mod 6...GG ;)
  • Options
    dbpunchdbpunch Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Elemental Evil...maybe they should change name of this module...hmmm...i don; know....maybe....Elemental Bugs or Rise of Bugs for PvE contes i recommend The revenge of lags...whatever...

Mod 6...GG ;)
    or maybe NeverFun
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    There's already a quite active feedback thread on mod 6 in this very sub-forum.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.