test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

partner and i are looking for a endgame guild

avagoravagor Member Posts: 7 Arc User
hi my partner and myself are looking for an endgame guild to join. i have a lvl 60 12k gs devoted cleric and a scourge warlock (dont use this much) and working on a mof cw (lvl 24 at time of post) my partner has a lvl 60 hunter 11k gs and a lvl 60 gf 12k gs we would like to join a mature guild, that has ppl from a few different timezones as we play different hours each day, we are in uk (gmt) my xbox gt is - awetfish please message me on there if any guild would accept us into their guild thank you for reading.
Post edited by avagor on

Comments

• lordsarveriouslordsarverious Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    You can make AoF your home, though all of us right now are either Eastern or Central US time zones. We do have people on most of the day here, so it would work out that you'd find us on at some point. I'll send you a message there and see if you want to join after meeting some of the guys.
    Co-Founder of AoF Neverwinter Branch (TR 60, CW 60 SS)
    Find me on XBL to get an interview to join the guild.
    5.jpg
  • avagoravagor Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    ty for response if u could either message me in game my character name is gabrielle and handle is awetfish, or message me on xbox live we'd much appreciate it
  • neurallegendneurallegend Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hello my guild Perfect world is always looking for fresh people to run with we our a mix bunch of people from around the world Myself im gmt many est/pst plays too so active alot.

My GamerTag is Neural Mankind
    Second in command Gt Alternat
  • martfeemartfee Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Whats in the box is new guild and learning as we never played this before but have other mmo back grounds and we all from the uk
  • neurallegendneurallegend Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    martfee wrote: »
    Whats in the box is new guild and learning as we never played this before but have other mmo back grounds and we all from the uk

my guild is called perfect world you and your wife/partner would be a lovely asset to my guild
  • jjb828jjb828 Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    If you're looking for a laid back, helpful, PvE and Dungeon based guild, look no further than Rogue's Gallery. We help people get to where they want, as soon as possible. On top of being a Neverwinter guild, we have plans on going to Elder Scrolls Online.

If you're interested to check out our guild, check out our forums here>
    http://roguesgallery.enjin.com/forum
    If you want to apply, sign up than submit an application at this link here>
    http://roguesgallery.enjin.com/recruitment

Cheers!

~Killer croc
    Check out the Neverwinter/ESO guild Rogue's Gallery! While you're at our forums, submit an application and join our glorious regime!
  • blackgeezuz46blackgeezuz46 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I think you'll fit in great with our group here. Most of our core are just getting into T2s/campaign and learning to master the game. We plan on remaining relatively small and exclusively grown folks to avoid the kicking/loot nonsense etc.

REBELGAMING.jpg

REB3L is a Xbox One Neverwinter guild founded by 2 retired "Hardcore" mmo buddys. We are looking for ACTIVE / ADULT members who prefer kicking *** with the same tight group of friends rather than in a zerg invite type of leveling environment.

We have a nice mix of guys around the world who play throughout the day. We are looking to increase our numbers on both our pvp and progression teams...T2 PUGs are terrible. We expect to be ACTIVE in party chats...lets face it, the chat system sucks and communication is key. If you are leveling, stuck PUGing dungeons or just want some cool company come join us.

Drop a mail to any of us on Xbox Live for an invite
    GamerTAGs : WillsDad1030, Mr Sano, | Xstatic |, middlePHINGERu, Brother Rogue

REB3L.gamerlaunch.com