test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

You broke my character

ogariousogarious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Player Feedback (PC)
I recently used AD to buy a partial respec for feats and boons. No matter how many times I try it will not accept any combination of feats and boons. It accepts the changes and then resets everything to 0 as soon as I close the window or change to a different window.

This is NOT acceptable. This should be the number 1 thing to be fixed. Before any changes to any character classes, before and issues in PVP.

I have been told the only workaround for this is for me to buy zen and purchase a full respect. I will NOT be doing that.

I expect this fixed, or I expect 300 zen to be credited to my account.

How can you keep the partial respec option in game with this bug going on? Where is the warning in game that this bug is present in game? Something should at the very LEAST be attacted to the option for purchasing a partial respec saying that this could happen.

This is a all around fail on your behalf. I have send in a bug report, and now I am posting on here.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dhkyinodhkyino Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I am having a similar issue with the Spirit of the dragon boon - I click on my choice of boon and click commit changes and when I go to leave the screen it comes up with a warning that I have uncommitted changes. To tell the truth I'm not sure this game is worth the trouble of putting in a bug report now. I have lost a great deal of interest in the game since the start of this Mod. I laboured to get my main character (one of those overpowered TR's that people complain about) got both new artifact weapons and I still get killed at the drop of a hat. It's really no fun at all now. No doubt everyone will say "if you don't like it - don't play". I will probably take their advice!
  • angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    You must to a full respec to fix it. Hopefully you still have the free respec *everyone* got on *every* character. If not then you need to submit a support ticket.

This bug is caused when people upgraded a power to rank 4 before they were level 70 (it was a bug that could upgrade before level 70) - when they fixed the bug (making it so you can only upgrade powers to rank 4 after reaching level 70) - those powers that are already ranked up to level 4 are what are preventing you from committing your feat changes.

You must do a full respec to clear-out all those ranked 4 encounter powers and whatnot.
  • flawingditzierflawingditzier Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I submitted a ticket with a couple of screenshots of the affected screens abd a couple of short explanations.
    Support sent me a free respec within a day or two.