test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So this guy today...

pufpuffpasspufpuffpass Member Posts: 88
Ok guys, I know its not proper to name and shame, and that's not what's going on here. I wish I knew the guys name. I'm an aspiring GWF, currently level 23. I started doing the call to arms event. Got in a group and went to the campfire to check who's there.

Then I saw him. Another GWF, level 60. I always like to look at a fellows gear that's the same class as I am to see what I could get. But what's on his back, what is that thing. Its a giant lightsaber of doom. The sword was big, but it was shining bright blue, you could barley see the sword.
When we were fighting it was really wild to watch, it would have been perfect centered on this lightsaber with rave music going.

How do you acquire such a weapon. It was blue, and the name was the eternal dragon cultist sword or something close... I really want one lol.
Post edited by pufpuffpass on

Comments

• syrickwolfsyrickwolf Member Posts: 102
    edited May 2015
    its a weapon enchant. prob plaguefire.
  • sentinelx3sentinelx3 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Was an enchant (purple slot on level 60 main hand weapons and chest armor)

Was either plague fire or vorpal...
  • silver44swordsilver44sword Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Alot of hard earned work and prob. cash shop expense too. Could of been something from one of those expensive lock boxes like an enchantment.

Either way it's a lot of work(out of game earned or in-game tactics)to acquire.
  • grimnebulagrimnebula Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    it was most likely plaguefire not vorpal cuz vorpal glows green not blue