test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rough Astral Diamonds

ryugari00ryugari00 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2015 in The Thieves' Den
Guys I would like everyone opinions on the refining limit on the rough astral diamonds only being 24k a day. I used to play the PC version of the game and we could refine as much as we had trough out the day for a vendor. But now even if we have plenty of rough astral diamonds we cant even spend it. cause only 24k a day is not much at all. Any epic items on the trade is almost 250k or higher for T2 or mount. I feel it would be really beneficial for all the players if they take the refining cap off from the rough astral diamonds. Thanks for the support..
Post edited by ryugari00 on

Comments

• lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It's not going to change. The refine limit is in place to control inflation. If you think prices are high now, imagine what they will be should the cap go up.

Economics 101: If you have more of a medium of exchange, people are going to charge more of that medium for their goods.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • uloi1234uloi1234 Member Posts: 44
    edited April 2015
    It's not going to change. The refine limit is in place to control inflation. If you think prices are high now, imagine what they will be should the cap go up.

Economics 101: If you have more of a medium of exchange, people are going to charge more of that medium for their goods.

Short answer that he is dancing around.. It's to stop bot farmers.
  • fukiiyufukiiyu Member Posts: 159 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    uloi1234 wrote: »
    Short answer that he is dancing around.. It's to stop bot farmers.

You can "bot farm" on the XBox?
  • thezer0fluxthezer0flux Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    fukiiyu wrote: »
    You can "bot farm" on the XBox?
    Probably not, but that's why it's there on the PC. Why would they change the code for the Xbox version?
  • fukiiyufukiiyu Member Posts: 159 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    Probably not, but that's why it's there on the PC. Why would they change the code for the Xbox version?

There is no need to change it and it's there to control inflation, as stated by the mod.

The market would go to s*** if there was no cap on refining rough AD...
  • syrickwolfsyrickwolf Member Posts: 102
    edited May 2015
    fukiiyu wrote: »
    There is no need to change it and it's there to control inflation, as stated by the mod.

The market would go to s*** if there was no cap on refining rough AD...

nope its there to control bots. mods arent gods they arent even payed. i doubt they know much about this topic.